1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Autoblogging for adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by pkneela, Oct 13, 2010.

hey guys anyone here knows about auto logging. i read many articles on this topic. everyone saying that no need to post daily the plugin itself posts daily for you. and also you can earn minimum of 3$ per day. how it is possible.. plz help me...

pkneela, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    Auto blogging with with WordPress platform is good as you can find so many plug ins that you can use which can automate a whole bunch of stuffs... but some are paid plug ins.
    Regarding you 3 dollars per day... it depends on your niche and how you can drive traffic to your site.
    SEO both on and offsite is a must..
    Domain/url should be your niche if you can get it because that can give you organic search traffic

hope that helps..

JulieV, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. pkneela

pkneela Peon

Best Answers:
    thx for ur reply....how much i have to invest for to create a auto blog...

can u please tell me what r the steps i have to follow to create a auto blog...

pkneela, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  4. pkneela

pkneela Peon

Best Answers:
    and how much the plugins cost ????

pkneela, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  5. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    First you need to create blog... ( hosted domain) you need to have your own domain and make sure to have fantastico or simple scripts on your hosting provider.

You put whatever you like on your blog but the one that automate it are plug ins from paid and free ones...The paid ones are anywhere from your usual prices ie.. 47.00 to about 200.00 dollars...

You can go to Wordpress.org and search for the plug ins as there are so many... you can also try UAW..

hope that's it..

JulieV, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  6. akudaniy

akudaniy Peon

Best Answers:
    Test it with different domains.. maybe 7 - 15 domains.. each with different niche.. see the result in 2 months of your experiment..

akudaniy, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  7. pkneela

pkneela Peon

Best Answers:
    can we start a autoblog from wordpress ????

if so how ??

tell me thw steps

pkneela, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  8. ivanthg

ivanthg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thatsrights,, you just need autoblod and make your website friendly for Search engine, so traffic can come to your sites. And that give you some dolar when that traffic click your adsense ads..

ivanthg, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  9. ilive4im

ilive4im Peon

Best Answers:
    Does Google favor auto blogs?

ilive4im, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  10. pkneela

pkneela Peon

Best Answers:
    ya google favor auto blogs. many people earning on that. but they didnt tell how to create ?????

pkneela, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  11. pkneela

pkneela Peon

Best Answers:
    can we setup a auto blog in wordpress blog ??? like
    www.blogname.wordpress.com
    Code (markup):
    is it necessary to have a website to setup a auto blog ??? like
    www.websitename.com
    Code (markup):

pkneela, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  12. syncvb

syncvb Member

Best Answers:
    You will need your own domain because you need to install plugins which you can't do in "www.blogname.wordpress. com"

syncvb, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  13. syncvb

syncvb Member

Best Answers:
    Try auto-blogging with "WPROBOT dot NET"
    The free version is YES -FREE but least useful .
    You can buy it for $15 and above that you can add respective modules in the plugin which will cost extra.It's a good plugin. But let me warn you that Auto-Blogging is not the secret to MAKE money online!

syncvb, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  14. coolerchoice

coolerchoice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally i would give autoblogging a miss reason for this is its not original content it is skimmed from other content ,Google does not like duplicate content , plus heres another thing that can go wrong,lets say you set up a autoblog and it posts something that has a copy write then you get reported to Google they will automatically ban your site from search , i know a few people this has happed to so just be careful

coolerchoice, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  15. pkneela

pkneela Peon

Best Answers:
    many are using auto blog on adsense. really they are earning. i know one how is earning 10 $ every day. but he is such a "a--h---e". he not gonna tell any thing about it.

pkneela, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  16. pkneela

pkneela Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone here using a auto blog created in wordpress. come on guys.....share something...

pkneela, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  17. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    auto-blogging is a bad way to earn online, too much risk and chances are you won't earn anything good. I know some people that do not earn anything from auto blogging but pretends they earn a lot, perhaps to just sell you some useless plugins etc.

Here are a few points you should think about, before you decide how cool is auto-blogging:

1) The content - If you scrap the content from other's sites, they will surely complain. They will contact search engines to get you banned, contact adsense to get you banned. Too much risk involved.

2) Duplicate content - Duplicate content does not ranks good, so you won't get traffic. Sure duplicate content on authority sites like ezinearticles might rank, but on your site, it just won't. Besides, duplicate content can both ban your sites on search engines and on contextual services that you are operating.

3) The other risks - Now, the only way to get your site with duplicate content to rank high, is to build links. Imagine buildings links, time and money spent to bring up a duplicate content blog, only to find that someone has complained your webhost that you are running your site on duplicate content owned by someone else, and have your domain released and your hosting suspended. Yes, that can happen!

think about it...

uttoransen, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  18. Trix

Trix Peon

Best Answers:
    Even i donot recommend auto blogging...

I dono whether this will work out... try to get contents from other languages and use google translate to convert it to english.. and write that as a auto post.... this makes it helpful for other readers.. at the same time... not making it entirely duplicate content (though duplicate :D)

Trix, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  19. asanka000

asanka000 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you are risking your adsense account. if we do a useful thing to the community, that's the way to get money

asanka000, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  20. FusionSEO

FusionSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    I need To ask one thing here,
    What About the content ???
    Will it just take the Content from any website or Spin the Content for You and then post it.

FusionSEO, Oct 25, 2010 IP