1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google analytics + amazon astore

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by issp, May 29, 2010.

Hello,

For the past month, my site has been increasing greatly in traffic and i've been shooting up the Alexa ranks rather quickly. I am trying to determine where exactly all my traffic is coming from, and I'm having a hard time because my Google Analytics generally shows only 6-10 visits a day. Is this because i'm using an astore with iframe? Please advise

issp, May 29, 2010 IP
  2. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    People may be visiting you aStore directly, instead of through the frame. Does Amazon give you web stats on your aStore? Or can you put the analytics code straight into the aStore?

I dont know much about them, as I don't really think they are a good long term solution.

freshdevelopment, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  3. Cryogenius

Cryogenius Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a way. Basically, you get an image-based tracker, and make that the logo of the aStore. That way, you can track every single page that the visitor goes to. See my tutorial How To Track Visitors To Your Amazon aStore for more information...

Cryogenius, Oct 12, 2010 IP