1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Guaranteed First Page Google Ranking Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by atniz, Oct 10, 2010.

Is your website well optimized but still not getting converting traffic?

Are you still getting the same reason as "Domain age factor; No keywords in domain; High competition; Etc; to outrank your competitors?

Is your competitor keeps crushing and hammering your website in Google search results?

Are you flushing away thousands of dollars each month for link building, SEO, seminars, consultation, etc and still not able to rank top 10?

If you are facing any of the above problem, then you will get the solution here.

Guaranteed First Page Google Ranking

How We Work:
    - First of all, if your site is new, we will help you to go through on-site SEO optimization. A close communication with website developer is required.
    - If your website is on-site SEO optimized but is still a new domain (age 1-3 months old), we will implement "Indexing" phase link building campaign for the first month that comes with a combination of social bookmarks, profile links, site value and directories.
    - Following second month onwards, links will be generated from forums, blogs and websites with contextual and signature links.
    * We will not use any automated link building application or blog comments in our link building campaign. All links will be created manually and placement are on permanent basis.

Onsite:
    Before the campaign begins, I will analyze thoroughly your website following below points:
    - Meta Title, Description and Keyword
    - Interlinking keywords
    - Bad outgoing links
    - ALT tags
    - Keyword optimization in title, description, tags and contents.
    - Copyscape free
    - Sitemap submission in Google
    - Google Analytics installed (you can monitor traffic)
    - W3C/xhtml verified
    - Error/Warning/Virus on server
    - Anything that can get SEO penalty from Google
    If everything is good, then the campaign will get started and will be completed when your website reach first page of "Google.com" for your preferred keywords.

Offsite:
    All the links will be gathered from forums, blogs, social bookmarks, directories, etc. All the links will be created with combination of dofollow and nofollow (mainly targeting dofollow). The location of links will be a mix of signatures, contextual, in-content, profile, etc. The page rank of pages that links your website will be PRN/A - PR3. Your link will not be surrounded by spammy links or any bad neighborhood links like pharma, adult or gambling. All the links created will be on permanent basis. The link building campaign will be done with controlled number of back links each month to make it look as natural as possible.

Delivery:
    If the competition is low, the average time to reach first page is 1-3 months.
    If the competition is medium, the average time to reach first page is 3-5 months.
    If the competition is high, the average time to reach first page is 5-9 months.
    If the competition is very high, the average time to reach first page is 9-15 months.

Report:
    - The report of backlinks created and current ranking will be sent at the end of each month until your site reach top 10 in Google.com
    - For example; If your site takes 6 months to reach top 10 ranking, then you will get a total of 6 reports from us delivered each month once.

Rate:
    PM me with below details to get the quote, competition level and estimated time to reach first page:
    - URL
    - Targeted keyword
    Rate will be quoted per keyword basis.

Payment:
    One-Off payment at the beginning of campaign is required. Payment via Paypal. You can continue using our service upon reaching first page with 30% of initial payment monthly to help you retain first page ranking while boosting current ranking to top 1-5. However, if you have more than 100 itrader, payment can be made after reaching first page.

Disclaimer:
    The delivery time given is just an estimation period to reach first page of Google.com. It may take more or less estimation time to reach first page of Google. Our promise is to deliver first page Google ranking position for one-off payment and we will deliver that even if it takes more than 12 months. You will still continue to get report at the end of each month until your website ranked first in Google.com. We will not use any spamming software, automated link building scripts or application, blog comments in any of our link building campaign. All links will be created manually. I will accept any niche except "Adult", "Gambling" and "Pharma" related websites.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
    atniz, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  2. Live-Point-Blog

Live-Point-Blog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hhhmm nice, how much it cost on start?

Live-Point-Blog, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  3. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    It depends on several factors like competing pages, average monthly search volume, current ranking, top 20 competing site's backlink analysis, etc.

It is best to PM me your targeted keyword and URL to get the quote and estimated delivery.

atniz, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  4. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Be aware of this user.!!!! She is a scam!!! I paid her $250 on 14 oct 2010 to get one of my sites ranked on first page on Google. She promised She will send a report by end of October. Report wasn't sent till middle of November, so i contacted her to find out what happened. She was apologetic As she said she was to busy and so on. She ask for more time and i gave her more time. After 2 weeks i contacted her again and the same story. Nothing happened. Basically she just took the time as she knows that after 45 days i can not even open ticket in paypal resolution center. Now she wont answer my Pm-s or emails. She has been online here since, so must have received my pms but no action. A real scam. Be careful giving her any money in advance!!!!!!!

sabato, Jan 8, 2011 IP