1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any chance of getting paid via Paypal / Wire for international users?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by johndoes, Oct 1, 2010.

Hi there

I'm living outside the US and as far as I know CJ only pays with checks. Cashing a check is ridiculously hard here (takes about $50 and 60 days) so this is the only thing that prevents me signing up for CJ. I already have traffic for some of their advertisers.

Does anyone know if they allow exceptions and pay with Paypal or Wire transfers?

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards,

johndoes, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  2. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Direct deposit is available for selected countries. NO, Paypal is not available.

ibanezgrx1, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  3. DuaneZ

DuaneZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah direct deposit is about the only other method to help in your situation. Otherwise you would have to find affiliate sites that pay via paypal but that is harder to do. Most affiliate directories cut checks or direct deposit, I think this is due to the Paypal dues that no one likes to fork out.

DuaneZ, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  4. enzovz

enzovz Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently, it's only possible to get paid via check (all countries) or Direct Deposit (selected countries).

enzovz, Oct 11, 2010 IP