1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Established Arcade/Games Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rekomaster, Oct 7, 2010.

Hi there,
    As what u hear on the title, i wanna buy established arcade site or website in a games niche, like cheat code or games download, must have at least 3 month old, minimum 100 UV perday and PR 0, prefer dot com/net/info/me ,
    custom logo/design/themes is a +
    My budget: $xx to $xxxx , depend on quality of the website :)

Regard,
    Lee

rekomaster, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  2. jbclayton

jbclayton Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Lee!

Thanks for your post!

I do have an exciting XBOX360 blog at http://www.salesxbox360.com and http://www.xbox360-sales-store-reviews-videos.com which satisfies your requirements except that it does not receive 100 UV per day and low PR for now because of its age.

However, I could pass it up to you at a good price right away and tell you what to do to place it in your dream position - although results will start tripping in within 2-3 weeks.

This could really be a cut-down on your budget and an opportunity to get a fully SEO Optimized Game Site with Videos.

I'm selling this though because I need cash to work on my offline projects. So we're both squared.

I hope to hear from you soon.

You can PM me if you're interested or send me a message @

Have a great day!

jbclayton, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  3. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    googlecrawl, Oct 8, 2010 IP