1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*HOT* Mega Launch-Clear Your Calendars-100%commission-12.1%Conversions-ReadyToExplode

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by TheLasTSamuRai, Oct 6, 2010.

CPA PIRATE - Underground CPA System Exposed​

[​IMG]

Hello Affiliates,

The buzz over My fantastic and unprecedented CPA Pirate system has been absolutely incredible.

I haven't been around Internet Marketing that long but long enough to be around for Google Sniper and a whole host of other big IM product launches, and I've never seen this amount of buzz surrounding an online product dedicated solely for making money online.

I am paying 100% commission on your "very first sale" of CPA Product for the first 10 affiliates. This is not any sort of contest but a way to get you guys to try this product out and see how well this truly converts.

It's based on first come first serve therefore either post here or PM me with your clickbank id and paypal email. All payments would be made via paypal only. And this is only valid for the first 10 affiliates.

Once you have made your first sale...Please let me know either via Pm or contact me on the affiliate email mentioned in the affiliate tools page for instant payment into your paypal.

This Bonus is Exclusive For DP Members - For more contests you can check the JV Resources Page.

And As a thank to this beautiful community I am going to give 5 copies away to those members (100 post+) that post in this thread - *I want CPA Pirate System*

You are free to grab a copy of the Product for your use before the masses get it as well, heck I don't even mind if you buy with your own links, in fact I prefer it so you can $ave, and help us with our initial gravity push.

Product name: CPA PIRATE
    Commission: You Earn 75% of $79.95 Sale!
    Sales page: http://www.Cpapirate.com/
    Affiliate Resources: http://www.cpapirate.com/jvresources.html
    Affiliates Signup (To Keep you updated with the last tips to help you promote CPA Pirate+ some methods to promote any clickbank product):http://www.cpapirate.com/vippartners.html

All my best, I look forward to reading the creative posts and marketing tips also for any new suggestions and recommendations and I hope you see value in my effort today.
    Thank you - I look forward to seeing some of the early birds starting to convert this today .

This is a proven winner...Jump on it right away.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    TheLasTSamuRai, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    * Don't you hate it when you copy/paste other shit and forget to change it ;)

* Proven winner... You should show conversion stats on your tests, proven how? Buzz where? Product launches involve a huge pre-sell with big players all hitting large lists and you usually giving them 100% of all their sales because they know you're going to bank from their buyer lists, and many will buy with their own links just helping you with $ and grav...

* You should pick up a copy of a few launch formula products and do real split/multi-variate testing before you structure a launch on a small sample size of traffic. Then really make an effort to get mailers on board at whatever cost, 100%, pay for solo blasts, get your grav/conversions up to par and show social proof that the thing converts on top of showing $ on the sales page.

* Grav is zero it's unfair to people here to call it a winner without testing yourself or relying on people here to be guinea pigs - especially in this niche.

Lastly, you'll find that with products like this it's usually best (ESPECIALLY ON DP) to softsell/softrecruit, you have sooooo much hype going on that it looks unbelievable, and upon simple inspection on the charting sites it holds truth.

Offer ANY and ALL Dp'ers, any other marketing forum members a FREE copy - you really expect these guys to not only promote you blindly but if they do they have to buy it from you just to write a real review/experience? < You'll get a shitload of newbs that will mis-represent your product and hype it the wrong way kinda like you here...

Just some tough love/help, take it lightly/constructively.

NCMedia, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  3. TheLasTSamuRai

TheLasTSamuRai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey NCMedia

Sorry about that , i liked that idea and im trying to practice it by myself.
    About the product conversion i have tried it with my own email list and it's converting exactly 12.1% from the opened emails that's why the gravity is still zero .
    About the reviews i already said that im willing to give 5 reviews ,to reputable members im not forcing anyone to buy it and give their reviews because im very sure about the quality of this product.
    If anyone need help promoting the product don't hesitate contacting me here or using the email in the JV resources page.

4. LincolnAve

LincolnAve Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm launching a higher priced product for this market in the next couple of days and Last Samurai actually took time out to give me a few tips, that I've already started to twist.
    He's a great guy.
    I highly recommend you work with him

LincolnAve, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  5. bizilux

bizilux Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice product, crossing fingers im one of the 68 :p
    Good Luck with your lunch

bizilux, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  6. Mea.Culpa

Mea.Culpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Top notch product which I recommended, at least testing to see how responsive the niche is.
    I am contemplating promoting this product with article marketing and ppc and see where it takes me.

Mea.Culpa, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  7. TheLasTSamuRai

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the kind words guys ...I really appreciate it.
    More banners and resources has been added to the affiliates page

8. powfada

powfada Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must have been promoting and testing for yourself, right?

What are your stats so far?

We would like to know to give us an idea if we should jump on this right away.

powfada, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  9. TheLasTSamuRai

Best Answers:
    As i said before i have tried this product with my email list (about 9k targeted mails) and the product converted 12.1% from the opened email (and im still getting some sales from that campaign. I used amember Membership software and i was planing to continue using it but i have changed my mind and submitted the product to clickbank due to the huge affiliates number in clickbank.
    This site was recently accepted to Clickbank and haven't done much promotion on it yet .
    After starting this thread i got 2 sales from 2 different affiliates (1/34 and 1/12) .
    For your first 100% commission contact me after your first sale and you gonna get an immediate paypal payment.
    Still 3 reviews of the product available for DP members.
    All the best

TheLasTSamuRai, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  10. diiiii

diiiii Peon

Best Answers:
    I want the CPA Pirate System

I'm newbie in this CB. Good support to promote the product. Everything are ready to promote. Luv to try this. Please someone tell what is the simplest and cheapest way to promote CB product? I'm new to the whole CB thing, and I don't know how to get traffic. Please help

diiiii, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  11. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd be happy to take a look at this. I'll provide you with a thorough, honest review.

onlinemoniez, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  12. tsanko

tsanko Peon

Best Answers:
    CMI. Great landing page. I would like to give it a shot.
    BTW Can you send me a review copy? I`ll test it and will give a honest review!

Thanks!

tsanko, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  13. D3lux3

D3lux3 Member

Best Answers:
    Huh I really love the landing page, could you hook me up with the designer or if you are pm me. Anyways I ll try to promote it with article marketing a little, maybe some ppc also :) Wish you best of luck and good sales :D

D3lux3, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  14. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll take a review copy if theres one left. I'll write up a detailed, honest review of the product once I've read through it. It looks like it has potential but I'd have to see to believe.

brada7x, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  15. TheLasTSamuRai

Best Answers:
    brada7x - Tsanko - onlinemoniez: Welcome aboard! Got a few more PM's. I have PM'd you with the product , I hope you enjoy it and i wish you the best luck promoting our product.

diiiii- I have PM'd you the review + some tips to start promoting the product without any pennie

We got another 11 sales from 3 affiliates and another 49 sales from our email list .
    Please contact me from now on for 100% bonus on your first sale or you need any help. Or you can write to affiliates @ cpapirate. com
    We will keep you updated guys with the last stat , will post some screenshots soon .

TheLasTSamuRai, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  16. AYoungMillionaire

AYoungMillionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats so far, hopefully it continues to do pretty well for ya.

AYoungMillionaire, Jun 17, 2011 IP