1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling XBOX360 Site + 2 SEO Rich Domains + Social Media Accounts

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jbclayton, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    *XBOX360 Sales, Store, Review & Videos
    *SalesXbox360.Com, Xbox360-sales-store-reviews-videos.com
    *Over 100,000 searches a month for the Term “XBOX360”
    *+382 Page Dynamic & Video Site on keywords of XBOX360
    *Social Media Accounts + Followers (Ehow + Twittter + Hubpages)

Hi There!

I'm selling another Fully Automated Dynamic Site with over 382+ pages randomly switched and indexed by google, The website is well-designed with keyword rich text, images, streaming and related video clips automatically fetched from the Internet without lifting a finger and provides multiple ways to make money as It brings 5 Major methods of Income Generation together: Ebay®, Google Adsense™, Amazon™, Related CPA Networks and Clickbank Related Products.

I am giving it out with its two keyword-rich domains - salesxbox360.com and xbox360-sales-store-reviews-videos.com

The search phrase XBOX 360 gets searched 100,000 times in google monthly. This site is perfectly setup for search engine ranking. The sites Adsense box is very well targeted. Right on the money.

This is a brand new site, so there is little or no traffic or income as I just created it to top search engine rankings but did not do any work on it again because of my other offline projects, but you do get two domain names, the website design and all the content.

You also get Ownership Of a Fully Multiple-Monetized Blogger Blog With Unique Keyword & SEO-Rich Article Backlinking to The Site- www(dot)xbox360-sales-store-reviews-videos(dot)blogspot.com

(Has Existing Traffic)

A Twitter Page fully customised specifically for the website + 36+ Followers Now
    (http://twitter.com/XBOX360Place - 39 followers now)

A HubPage Account With Hubpage Completely Monetized For Google Adsense & Amazon and customised specifically for the website (Already Has A Readership Base)
    Check out one of the hubpages created - http://hubpages.com/t/1583ab
    Interestingly, This hub has been nominated for the hubnuggets!

An Ehow Account Fully Customized specifically for the website + 26+ Followers Now and Blog Posts + Group Creations
    (Username - xbox360guru)

I will never sell this site or its content again, so its yours to do with as you like.
    You will be the complete owner.

This is an auction, but the first person to BIN gets the site and domain names. One of the domain names is reg'd at namecheap.com and the other at hostgator.com/domains redirects to the main one @ namecheap so its a free transfer. You will need a free namecheap.com account for me to transfer the domain name to you. No I won’t transfer to other registrars.

This one won’t last long.

Thanks.
    Starting Bid - $30
    Min. Increments - $10
    End Date – 24 Hours From Listing Date
    BIN - $90

[​IMG]

jbclayton, Oct 7, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.