1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Native English Writer. Quality = HIGH. Price = LOW. Just what everyone’s looking for!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by M.D, Oct 7, 2010.

Hi,

My name is Mark David, I’m originally from the United Kingdom but I currently live in the beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada.

If you’re after high quality, search engine friendly articles from a native English speaker, then look no further.

What’s more, you can get them at an absolute bargain price. I have written for E-copywriters at over $8 per article, but here I’ll be charging less than half of that. Take advantage of this bargain while you can.

Here’s what you will get from my article writing service:

- Hand written articles with excellent spelling and grammar, nice structure and a stylish flow
    - Original and unique. Copyscape Passed
    - Fine-tuned and thoroughly edited to improve readability and eliminate mistakes
    - Priced at around just $0.01 per word, or cheaper!

Prices:
    50% upfront payment required.

1 Article (350-450 words) = $4.20
    5 Articles (350-450 words) = $19 ($3.80 each)
    10 Articles (350-450 words) = $35 ($3.50 each)

This is a genuine opportunity to get your hands on high-quality articles from a talented British writer at a very low price. I’m charging the same prices that poor quality foreign writers would charge for articles riddled with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

There are a couple of reasons why my prices are so low...

- Firstly, I have never written for members of a forum before; I’m looking to gain experience of working directly with clients.

- Secondly, I am not a full-time writer (although I do hope to be in the future). Currently I work a part-time job with varying shifts over 4 or 5 days per week, and this may affect my turnaround time.

Because of this, I don’t think it would be fair to charge high prices.

That being said, I will make every effort to return your orders as quickly as possible.

To see 4 sample articles, follow this link

To do business, PM me or email me at .

I look forward to working with you. :)

M.D, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  2. eches

eches Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    Please check PM. Thanks!

eches, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  3. hillord

hillord Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you provide sales-kit writing?

hillord, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  4. M.D

M.D Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the response guys, i'm now happy with the amount of orders I have and won't be taking any more orders at this time. Sorry if I was unable to get back to you.

M.D, Oct 8, 2010 IP