1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best internet marketing method?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jhng000, Oct 5, 2010.

there are many ways to advertise online sites and products. but what do you think is the best promotional method for you? feel free to answer

jhng000, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. ra7734280

ra7734280 Banned

Best Answers:
    hi
    hey what is the internet marketing method please reply

ra7734280, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  3. LasseKohau

LasseKohau Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi JH, it depends on your skill level and you wishes for earnings and your interests.

You should get all the thoughts togehter in one basket and get some help for choosing a focused direction.

All the best, LASSE

LasseKohau, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  4. Andreweb80

Andreweb80 Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m using mainly PPC (mainly adwords) during the last 4 years and it works well for my site and business.

Andreweb80, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  5. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC, PPV landing page. Networking and building relationship!

Justin_Dupre, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  6. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    List building is by far the best marketing method in the world...

You build a trusting relationship with your readers and threat them correctly, and they'll follow you wherever you go...

If you decide to start a forum somewhere down the line, they're there... You decide to launch a membership site, they're there... You decide to launch and new product, THEY'RE THERE! So to me, list building and promoting is by far the best marketing method out there...

Mr Right, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  7. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    I think Viral marketing is the best. It is very exciting and can be make ton of money

f5mtadas, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  8. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    Getting organic traffic from search engines is by far the best way to get targeted traffic. Using this traffic to build e-mail lists is the best way to market to these visitors. If you collect their e-mails you can market to your potential customers as much as you want, and best of all it's free to market using e-mail marketing. Offering an incentive to sign up for your newsletter is by far the best way to increase conversion rates for people signing up. Give something away like "10 free tips to walking your dog" or something like that so your customers have an incentive to give out their e-mails to you.

Once you have an e-mail list make sure you stay interactive and constantly give out free news and tips about whatever niche you are in. Butter-up your e-mail list with free information to get their trust, then send out your offer to them!

Le Dangles, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  9. Barre Tire

Barre Tire Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say PPC in the beggining but focus long term on organic.

Barre Tire, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  10. jivens

jivens Peon

Best Answers:
    list building for sure

jivens, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  11. mohanpic

mohanpic Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have good writing skills than you must go for article marketing . It is one of the top method used by many affiliate promoters .

mohanpic, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  12. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it really depends on what you're selling and how you want to sell it. There are tons of ways to market your product or service but it all really comes down to how consumers are going to try and find you. You can go after more generic names and longtail or you can go after brand name recognition. The later is the harder of the two but seems to pay much better dividends in time.

Example:
    socialnetworkingsite.com or facebook.com

socialnetworkingsite.com might get you traffic in a search engine for people looking to join a social network. with this method you wouldn't need to have a ton of new features, create buzz or have some new ingenious concept.
    - 80% organic
    - 20% referral
    - takes advantage of 'natural demand' (i.e. demand that naturally exists in the population)

facebook.com, however, relys almost completely on their brand name and the quality of the experience a user has to gain new traffic and repeating traffic.
    - 20% Organic
    - 80% referral
    - takes advtantage of synthetic demand (i.e. demand created by marketing activities that would not be otherwise present).

you can build a website that is a hybrid of the two, but it takes a lot of work to both provide a unique, excellent experience and work on search engine positioning.

Both methods have a plateau at which point the website practicing one method might revert to the other. In the first method this is determined by consumer demand (keyword volume) and in the second method this is determined by a more complex formula that takes into account the size of the internet population, size of website user base, quality of service, demand for service, etc...

In the example of facebook they continued to grow due to exploding internet population, high service quality and new unique features (applications). This combination is starting to show it's limit as the fb team seems to have focused on gaining more SERP traffic in the past year.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    dragons5, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  13. JNRCORPS

JNRCORPS Peon

Best Answers:
    List building, article submissions

JNRCORPS, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  14. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building a list for sure.. not only building a list build a "relatioship" with the list...

kb24, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  15. theor23

theor23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe utilizing all the necessary tools to promote is the best.

theor23, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  16. johnson.kelly12

johnson.kelly12 Peon

Best Answers:
    these day's Social networking best internet marketing method..

johnson.kelly12, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  17. fgirtan

fgirtan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think list building by far

fgirtan, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  18. Sickthing

Sickthing Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to test various methods.

Forum advertising is good
    Article submission
    SEO via Content is good
    Adwords
    Advertsing on Facebook even better

Do those things to build your list.

I don't think you should limit yourself to one way. Your competition wont.

Sickthing, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  19. Paul Okselenko

Paul Okselenko Peon

Best Answers:
    All methods of marketing are useful if you know how to do that. Viral marketing can give really nice effect. People start talking about your brand, that means that your name will be well-known, but from other side, this is temporary effect. It wont bring you clients all the time. I guess it mostly depends on niche and product.

Paul Okselenko, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  20. Klinvergy6

Klinvergy6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Le Dangles, organic traffic is the way to go. Once you get it a decent Google rank you can just rinse and repeat. Also I would have to say that PPV is a great marketing method as well. BUT, you mus know what you are doing or you will ether lose your shirt or don't get enough traffic period.

Above all, tracking your results is key. whether you use seo, ppv or any other marketing method.

Klinvergy6, Oct 7, 2010 IP