1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CPA Coaching, Star making $1000+/month!

Discussion in 'Services' started by jackqs, Oct 4, 2010.

I am selling cpa coaching to few people, first i would like to tell something about myself, i have been into cpa for 1 year now and i average $500+/day profit. I use almost all paid methods with some free methods as well. I don't do much SEO however i got few sales recently with my little to no efforts from seo, but i try to stick to paid methods as we can easily make $1000/day with paid methods.

So here is the deal, i am going to offer cpa coaching to few people, one on one coaching for around 1 hour a day. Course will include all basics and advance knowledge about CPA. How much you make will totally depend upon the work you put in. But i can guarantee highest quality coaching, you dont need to purchase any ebook just covering basics about cpa, as i am going to teach you each and every concept related to CPA.

I am willing to spend full 1 hour per day for 1 week.

Price for 1 week coaching is going to be $199, that's 7 hours in total.

I can only afford couple hours a day, so i will only let 2-3 people in.

I dont do clickbank and i dont even use adwords, so if you need clickbank or adwords coaching then i cant help much.

I specialize in few other ppc network(not adwords), ppv, and media buys.

Pm me if interested.

Edit- title of the thread is "start making $1000+/month! " and not the "star making $1000+/month!"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    jackqs, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  2. CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you willing to coach on a profit sharing basis?

CrazyBoy, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  3. devon

devon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 8
    So the total coaching only 1 week, 7 hours for $199 (any discount?), do you provide ebook for coaching? Thanks!
    And PM me the proof of your earning from CPA! If you don't mind.

devon, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  4. gringoroddy

gringoroddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im sorry but i didnt quite understand, on this 1 week you will teach how to make 1000 a month? what if i need more than 1 week? and you say you make 500/day...whats the dif.? between making 1000/month to 1000/day...i mean in the process! thanks!

gringoroddy, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  5. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @gringroddy

I make $500+ profit per day that does not mean anyone in this world can do this, i am not saying this is huge amount , i know people doing 5 figures a day, but i said 1000/month for those who are not much experienced in cpa field, after this coaching you'll be able to make that amount very easily if you put few hours a day work. You need to work hard, i can show you the right direction which no successful affiliate will do.

jackqs, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  6. gringoroddy

gringoroddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    but what if i need more time? more than 1 week?

gringoroddy, Nov 16, 2010 IP