1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legalized Pedophilia. Very disturbing thoughts. All a pedophiles has to do is convert

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Oct 4, 2010.

Legalized Pedophilia. Very disturbing thoughts. All a pedophiles has to do is convert to Islam and go to a muslim country, then he can get as many young girls (as much as 9 year old) and do whatever he likes with them. His age? It does not matter as long as he has the $$$$ to pay the "fathers".

I mean they (the pedos) literally can do it and probably are doing it.

IMO there should be zero tolerance to any religion that has no respect of childrens rights.

ST12, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seems that you not speak on fact, all paedophilles arrested are all from European country. So you talk out of air hole only, but prove not show at all. You are little man, you not speak on real fact.

Ibn Juferi, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  3. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He is right. It is only illegal where it is illegal; Western Countries. But... insulting others is not right in any country, right Divido ??

Blue Star Ent., Oct 4, 2010 IP
  4. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is very good they got arrested. They should not walk the streets putting in danger the little ones.
    That's how it is done in the civilized world.

I am sure in Muslim countries there are probably no arrests at all for pedophilia since it is LEGAL.

ST12, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  5. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    All the paedophille who arrested are European or American, they go to Poland or Thai or Philipino and they do their act until arrest. None of them Muslim. So you no proof all you do is make claim but none of them Muslim. You are liar.

6. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are 100% Muslim!

All the proof is before your eyes, but you keep denying, and denying, and denying it just as most muslims do.

I don't see proof I am a liar. Where did I say there are no pedophiles in the west? Maybe you need to get lessons in logic. Do not try to get them from the quran though, because it will just mess up the little you have.

ST12, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  7. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Muslims worship a pedophile.

[​IMG]

Helvetii, Oct 4, 2010 IP
    Mia likes this.
  8. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;fG0Y1PFnHJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG0Y1PFnHJE[/video]

9. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    "All of them are from Europe. None are Muslims."

Right there is why you have zero credibility; even if some people want to pretend you aren't awins/menj.

No Muslim pedophiles? Pfft. Either you are totally retarded as the result of inbreeding in your culture or you are simply a liar.

Either way, you're disgusting - there was an article in the paper in Saudi Arabia discussing the abhorrent sexual abuse of children. It was written by a Muslim, requesting other Muslims stand up and take action rather than sit there and do nothing to protect child like the pathetic cowards they have been up until now. How do you feel about that, menj?

alexispetrov, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  10. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    He feels in heaven surrounded by 72 six to nine year old virgins.

ST12, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  11. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    So you felt it fit to suddenly go on a rampage abusing me when I was away, even though I didn't even post in this thread until now. How typical of those with no moral values guided by religion.

And by the way, please quit referring to me as "Awins" (with the "S"), it gets annoying after awhile. The handle is short for "Mazuin (Awin), Stephen John Clarke" and people don't call me "Awins" in real life. Its pretty obvious where the "S" comes from, and I don't appreciate you trying to sully my late father's name.

As mentioned above, since I didn't post here until now, I find your personal attacks very unbecoming...and you had the cheek to call me a "brat". Who is behaving like the small kid now? And guess what....no "OS" countries either from you. I am wondering whether it actually stands for Operating System, and not Overseas. Or maybe in your case, it stands for Otak Senget. I don't care, anyway.

Ibn Juferi, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Is it moral to have sex with children?

stOx, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  13. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
  14. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF are you on about now? You, whether you are menj or awin, are clearly "Divido". So you were here.

You quoted me calling Divido disgusting as part of your claim that I was attacking you. Why was that?

As to OS, it's an accepted abbreviation for "Overseas" - even in speech, one can say "OS" (as in, phonetically, "Oh-ess") - so I'm not sure why you're having such difficulty grasping that concept. As to countries from me, like I stated earlier, I wont respond to someone I have no respect for demanding that I "Name them.". I made that totally clear. I also made it clear that when you're prepared to be civil and not act like a brat about it, I'm always more than happy to discuss anything under the sun - including that. You'll notice that because you actually put a "please" in there I didn't refer to you as "awins" in this post.

alexispetrov, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  15. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    You referred to me directly as "awins" [sic], so it is clear that you were attacking me. Nothing to do with the imaginary fantasy of yours whether I am Divido or not (obviously I am not).

As for the imaginary OS countries of yours...I would think that you should be naming them by now, if you have any credibility left. It isn't hard to type countries' names...unless if this sudden moral pedestal you are propping yourself up on has something else behind it....I don't know.

Ibn Juferi, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  16. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I see you're banned - no more posting pictures of defecation for you today :)

As I've already stated, the only person who cares which countries are you - and I am more than happy to discuss it; but not when you simply demand I immediately name them - LOL. It's like I'm sure it's easy for you to name your favourite foods; but if I'm like "Oh well I don't believe you eat healthy food because you're overweight and have sausage fingers, I think your favourite foods is really lard, but maybe it's actually chocolate? NAME THEM." - you would not be so inclined.

I feel no need to try and convince you of my credibility; I've never responded to anyone who demanded information.

Why am I even writing this? If you got done for dups you'll be gone so long you'll probably never see this. (Except with your new dup.)

17. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah right, pedophilia is a harsh thing and guess not much difference in the Islamic countries with others in this fact.
    In Islam world, marry girls under age is legal in countries that Islamists have more power. And it is illegal is Islamic countries whose accepted secular laws.

In western countries secular laws work either, maybe if they comply with Christianity laws should not see much difference (with Islamists)? Heard Saint Maria born Jesus when she was 11.

babak44, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  18. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm no fan of any religion, but Jesus was born to the virgin Mary - there was no sex involved.

19. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @babak44 : In the EU , US , Russia ,Japan & Oceania the laws are very harsh when it come to children abuse .

Also in the jails pedos are crushed by other inmates , especially those who are fathers . Most pedos don't live more then a year in jails before they are killed .

ApocalypseXL, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  20. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Also when they are released, if they live that long, they're never safe.