1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

US Adsense Account, with Non-US Tax Information?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by BlackIrish, Sep 30, 2010.

Hello,

As I've already opened my own US bank account, and have a mail forwarding addrsess in Calfiornia, I was thinking about opening my Adsense account and choosing the USA as the location (I need this for some advertisers which only accept US based publishers).

My question is, if I choose the US as my location (Los Angeles to be exact), will I be later able to choose the Non-US Activities option for my taxes (meaning something that does not require a SSN)? I must have some similar option available as any other option would require a SSN, which clearly I do not have.

Thanks!

BlackIrish, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, if you choose US as your location, then you need to fill in the tax information

lifeplayer, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  3. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that, but since there are some people that are located in the US with work or student visas, surely there is some option for those people, by which they can fill in the tax information while not having a SSN or TIN. I know that for all the other countries there is an option to choose "Non-US Business Acitivites"...

BlackIrish, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  4. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to open a bank account in the US without a social security or taxpayer identification number?

SmallPotatoes, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  5. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if you are living in the USA temporarily and do not have permanent residency, then you can apply as a foreign publisher and still use an US address

sultanofseo, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  6. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In that case, how the hell you opened a US bank account???

ibanezgrx1, Oct 3, 2010 IP