1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can any body tell me about google doubleclick proces.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sagarrai000, Oct 1, 2010.

can any body tell me about this...is this has publishing add's or else it is only has advertising only.

http://www.google.com/doubleclick/

sagarrai000, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  2. xpressnews

xpressnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear sanju_143

DoubleClick is a complete hosted ad serving platform that rationalizes our ad administration roles and permits us to produce eternally better advertising surpluses.

We store our ads on DoubleClick's ad servers. When a visitor visits a Web page on which we are using DoubleClick technology to deliver ads, coding that the website publisher placed in the Web page tells visitor’s computer's browser to send a request for an ad to the DoubleClick ad server. When the DoubleClick ad server receives a request, it will select an ad based on the criteria that we have chosen together with any information logged against the unique cookie id.

DoubleClick does not tell us which criteria to select or which advertisements to target against those criteria. We choose the categories we wish to attach to the advertising that we have contracted to show, what code(s) we wish to attach to those categories, and which code(s) we wish to include in each of our ad request tags. In our contracts with DoubleClick, we promise not to use information that DoubleClick could recognize as either "sensitive" or "personally identifiable" to target ads.

DoubleClick is being offered to Publishers and Advertisers/ Agencies both. We can choose DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) to accelerate our digital ad operation and/ or we can choose DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) for media planning, ad serving and reporting.

I believe it’ll help you to find an answer/ solution to your question/ problem easily.

Towards your success,

xpressnews, Oct 2, 2010 IP
    zinruss likes this.
  3. sagarrai000

sagarrai000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your reply.i am looking for some opinions....

sagarrai000, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  4. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Double Click is a ad serving platform like Mediaplex which is owned by the owner of Commission Junction (Value Click Inc.)
    BTW anyone know the cost Double Click??

ibanezgrx1, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  5. xpressnews

xpressnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear sanju_143

I'm glad to know that you've liked the reply. Please feel free to post more questions and doubts (if you've any) in this regard and you'll be clarified further.

Towards your success,

xpressnews, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  6. sanambk

sanambk Member

Best Answers:
    Double click is a really huge plateforms for ad serving.

sanambk, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  7. Steve Johnson

Steve Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Doubleclick for Publishers (which is the old Google AdManager) because it has AdSense integrated into it. This way, I can sell ads directly to advertisers and negotiate rates with them. And if I can't sell any ads directly, AdSense will display by default. You can also let AdSense compete against your directly sold ads. If AdSense happens to have an ad that pays a higher CPM than what you negotiated with your advertiser, and AdSense will automatically override that advertiser.

In my opinion, if you already run AdSense, you should instead run DFP. You'll still be able to run AdSense, but you'll be in a position to sell ads directly. You can also run your affiliate ads in it also.

I've written a couple of articles on this (sorry for the shameless self-plug)...

http://www.inyourweb.com/2009/06/using-google-admanager-for-adsense.html
    http://www.inyourweb.com/2009/07/selling-online-banner-ads-directly.html

Steve Johnson, Oct 9, 2010 IP