1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords Disappear From Google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by shafiqwork, Sep 30, 2010.

My site was going well and i was near to bring some keywords on first page of Google uk, suddenly all keywords disappear as they were never be there, keywords are same as they are showing in my signatures, Please let me know, is every thing is lost what ever i do? or my site got penalize? sandbox? also let me know about canonicalization issue is this because of it?
    I need some thing informative, i knew many of SEO suggest that if not penalize than it will come back but when?

shafiqwork, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  2. engedi05

engedi05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Shafiq, when was this? Because my site was ranking well for the first page since few days ago, and 3 hours ago, it is disappeared from google. Now i got not even one traffic from google. I as well do not know what is happening.

engedi05, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  3. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks like your not alone.. same here too.. although backlinks and indexing looks normal.. still monitoring what's going on..

bogs, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  4. shafiqwork

shafiqwork Guest

Best Answers:
    I think i am not alone facing this, but why only one site has this problem, I am running three sites , all others are going fine. May be Google is updating its result,but this is not right time for me. Any one helps me or my other follows about this issue? My question is still same? Why keywords disappear, my site is not penalize or in sandbox then reason? Should i wait or start work again?

shafiqwork, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  5. engedi05

Best Answers:
    We are all not alone. I would continue the works. Today i check, the my site has more pages indexed in Google, although the site is nowhere to be found in many of keywords. This is a patient game.

engedi05, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  6. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like many have been in hit with any updates happened lately, all we can do is to make sure our site get indexed soon by getting strong backlinks..

WishBone, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  7. mallboro

mallboro Peon

Best Answers:
    What did you to with your site and backlinks before this dropping from the search results?

mallboro, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  8. arunch2007

arunch2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    same with me i m working on a site and The main domain keyword is disappeared from the google search results.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    arunch2007, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  9. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    if you lost your SERP, then must someone took your place.
    You should get more links form homepage

DoDo Me, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  10. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    It also has been happened with me, but you need not to worry, it happens when Google updates his database, if there was a ranking already on the other pages apart from the first page, then there is no chance to get the site into the sandbox again, coz ranking comes of a site after coming out the sandbox and it is not possible to get there again.

Another thing penalty, you can check the penalty of your site by various online tool, if they show penalty, then it may be. Otherwise you need to boost your work more and your will get your ranking back in the Google SERPs. And if penalty shows then there is also a need some modifications on your site and also need to boost your work as some smart work and you will get your ranking back from the Google.

xprtwalk, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  11. merockysingh

merockysingh Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have stopped doing off page optimization on those keywords. You have to keep doing off page optimization based on those keywords..

merockysingh, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  12. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your website has zero link popularity in Google. Only keywords in title and body text would not help that much if you do not have quality links backed them up. I would saying you should start build links slowly and steady pace first.

Sxperm, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  13. engedi05

Best Answers:
    Good news. My site is back on track again. I wonder what happened yesterday and out of sudden it gains back its original position.

engedi05, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  14. onetrickaday

onetrickaday Peon

Best Answers:
    ahh , seems google dance .... bad , google scares people with these fluctuations ....

onetrickaday, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  15. seoexpa

seoexpa Peon

Best Answers:
    It happens sometime...I am suggesting to build more links on targeted keywords...It helps you a lot.

seoexpa, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  16. john mattew

john mattew Peon

Best Answers:
    john mattew, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  17. JDmag

JDmag Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Could be google update, usually everything is back to normal withing a week. 2 Could be "sanboxed" this can take anywhere from couple of weeks to to 6 months, and i heard worse. 3 The worst, you could be banned, very rarely happens to people that play around with too much linking. Check if you are indexed by google (cached) , if you are then you are not banned! Being "sanboxed" happened to me before, got back on track after like 3 weeks. The only advice I can give about sandbox is DON'T RANK for competitive keywords too fast, they get you sandboxed, it makes google suspicious.

JDmag, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  18. arunch2007

arunch2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I m working on off page regularly is Google penalize for too much of back-links??

arunch2007, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  19. caryrobert

caryrobert Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

This may happen with anyone, generally this case happen when google updates its database, then the ranking vary after certain time and keywords may disappear. and it is also possible that your site has negligible link trend in google, try to make links with keywords, it will help you to rank better your website. and the next thing about penalty, you can check about penalty of your site by available online tools, or modify your content, it will help you to rank better in SERP.

Thanks.

caryrobert, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  20. engedi05

Best Answers:
    all my keywords disappear from google again. This is the second time within one week. Previously it is back after 24 hours. Hopefully it will go thru again this time..

engedi05, Oct 6, 2010 IP