1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying ASP programmer needed on some small fixes!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Swapw, Sep 9, 2010.

I'm looking for a programmer that is knowledgeable with ASP programming on my site which is already ASP based.

I'm thinking of doing a few modifications, simple things like the option to print some of the things I have in my CMS panel or screens as well as some small modifications on the main page which I already have a template of.

The CMS is very preliminary and is simple, anyone with some background on this would get on it without much problem.

There are about 5-6 fixes/mods in total that I'm looking for. Send me previous samples of your ASP work for considerations, I pay $50 for this job after the work is completed via Paypal.

Thanks! :)

Swapw, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. Swapw

Swapw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This job is still open, all that have replied have kinda failed to come through....sadly. Interested? PM me!

Swapw, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  3. Froggie

Froggie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i dont have any of my asp work to show you because I did asp in my dinasour age, now I have evolved into another life form
    but I can help you with your problem
    pm your msn and details

Froggie, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  4. qualitypoint

qualitypoint Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If anyone is start doing work for this Buyer, start doing the work only after getting the money. Otherwise you will be wasting your time.

qualitypoint, Oct 2, 2010 IP