1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Azoogle/Epic Direct getting worse day by day

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by iprovider, Sep 30, 2010.

I have been working with them for past 9 months and it was all going well and I was marketing the product via search engine optimization and the leads started increasing only recently (2 months back) and they reduced the payout all of sudden saying advertiser did it for few publishers and told me if you can increase the number of leads there is possibilities higher payouts and I have been waiting and working but I didn't see any positive improvement from their side.. my leads go up and down based on the ranking of th website and last week I saw the new payout being available and got the approval for it and started running the campaign and to my surprise the offer isn't redirecting to the new payout link, it worse and going down.

I used to earn atleast a $100 a day 2 months back and was working to build it big.

I am really upset seeing today's earning.. its worst.. There were 19 leads and my total earning is $17.28, 15 leads out of them are from USA which means atleast at the minimum payout I am supposed to get $64.50 for those 15 leads.

I would rather add adsense or atleast not redirect traffic to them, because all the hard work is going for a cost which is not at all worth it.

The network manager says its redirected based on the quality of users, what the hell? Out of 800 redirected visitors they couldn't find even a single high quality visitor to get a payout of $4.30?

This seems to be a really painful experience for me working with them but just because we don't get enough leads the Affiliate Manager also doesn't respond well, I see no sense in it.

This looks like a total rip off to me.

Apart from this its all good with them, their payments are prompt, good interface and everything is good.

Someone please recommend me a good reliable network as Azoogle was earlier for MindSpark products.

Thanks!

iprovider, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  2. SovietZoo

SovietZoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel you man, they reworked their image and interface but the support is still shaky. Don't get me wrong, they're still my favorite aff network beccause of their breadth of offers, but their level of support isn't even comparable when you talk about networks like EWA and C2M

Take it easy, Alex

SovietZoo, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  3. iprovider

iprovider Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand what you mean... their support is still good from other departments finance, creative etc but may the AM I am with could be so mean that he isn't responding to emails, phone calls or IM because we couldn't make the target, whatever it is we get him solid numbers everyday constantly.. Azoogle should conduct at least a quarterly or half yearly assessments about the performance and support for Affiliate Managers.. Just because of having offers they can't be the best.. wait and see they are going to reduce the CPA for them to earn more saying the quality of the leads you send are low.. I am just looking at the reports and I am pissed with it.. the number of leads for past 2 days is more than the total payout.. And yeah everyone works for the payout.. you would surely go to other networks if they offer you more than what these guys do..

Will you take it easy if your 2 days earning isn't no where close to a half day earning?

iprovider, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not happy with your AM, ask for a change. :)
    They will do it.

Digital_shubhi, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  5. iprovider

iprovider Peon

Best Answers:
    Whom should I ask to?

iprovider, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  6. chris.killcmd

chris.killcmd Peon

Best Answers:
    azoogle is damm good network to be part of and working with but yeah dont expect that personal support from them.

chris.killcmd, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  7. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Simply mail any of them and ask them to change your AM.

You can email them here -

Digital_shubhi, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  8. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Azoogle was good network 1-2 years back, but it sucks now. The hardly have any exclusive offers and payout is low for most of the offers. Try to get into EWA or Hydra, both have 1k+ offers and pay weekly.

getjimmy, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  9. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I admit that quality of AM is comparable with shit now, 2 I've got - lazy, don't answer questions, make you guilty in their own mistakes, very slow to provide you creatives/check working links etc....

DPParadise, Oct 29, 2010 IP