1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we improve our website?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by abir.biz, Oct 1, 2010.

One of the our team members (we are a writing team) took the time to write our website's content in full. Check: http://www.abir.biz
    We have recently added a blog and plan on building a forum. Is this all necessary or do we stick to just advertising here and there?
    We are looking for a marketing strategist and will pay a good amount of money for a well thought plan. PM us for details.
    Relevant suggestions and comments welcome.

abir.biz, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    You are selling a product, so you are going to have to advertise. There is no way around it. That is, if you want to be successful enough to where you can pay part of or all of your bills.

A board or blog helps only when bringing first-time visitors back, so do YOU think it is necessary in this particular case?

You can blog all you want, but if the folks out there don't even know you exist in the first place....

Along with advertising, I would think that putting in samples of your articles, along with free tips is what needs working on.

And if you don't have the time nor the energy to continue with a blog and forum....

Advertise to bring them in (get an advertising campaign going), "wow" them into buying, and then make sure to get their e-mail address for future business.

Maybe get a weekly, biweekly or monthly newsletter going.

Perry Rose, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  3. SovietZoo

SovietZoo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you really want to make your visitors content, don't go with an ad network but use your own ad server and display ads that your users will say "Thanks" for. Provide targeted, useful shit and you're gold. Instead of lame insurance and weight loss offers.
    Just my 2 cents on what worked for me

Peace

SovietZoo, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  4. jhng000

jhng000 Peon

Best Answers:
    advertising is needed for your blogs. write articles with good content and submit your site to different search engines. Promotion is wisely needed

jhng000, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  5. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I'd dump the blog entirely. On the page where you list the topics you write about, I would use your "blog" entries as examples which is what you blog looks like anyway. Put links to the articles in the table and make each article a separate page. I'd also make it very clear whether or not sample articles are PLR or for your use only. It would be far more effective and it wouldn't have a blog about 5,000 different, unrelated topics.

YMC, Oct 1, 2010 IP