1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to invest my money into IT or web business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nepyragas, Sep 30, 2010.

I would like to invest about 20.000 $ into anything that gives quite nice revenue on internet.

Could you offer me please any ideas what I could do with that money online and what possible incomes of this sum?

Thank you!

Nepyragas, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have the 20.000 USD or is it just a theoretical question ? People that have the capacity to invest such a sum usually know what to invest in . What country are you from ?

ApocalypseXL, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  3. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    I am from East Europe.

I have possibility to get such money if I really know where to invest in. It is something like: "if I know how to manage it, my dad will give me money..."

If I am sure, I am in. But still did not find any real possibilities to invest.

I try to do weight loss website with lot of visitors. The idea would be to get there at least 3000 pages with original content about weight loss. Do you think I would get money back in 3-5 years if I have such website?

Tried to work with clickbank but failed. If I see that website earns I can work more and invest more... but still feel that I do not know something. I am not programmer, I could more work with marketing and promotions better or like manager...

So looking to succeed. Every time it is theoretical at least you have money. Usually nobody has in pocket such money. If you know how to use it, you get it.

4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well you're gonna be a competitor but try Adult sites .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  5. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    no. I have some rules of business ethic. It must give value to people. Adult sites, drugs, alcohol, tabaco are niches that are used for weak people.

I want create something valuable. Value not means money. I want intelectual value or offer any economy or better service or other such stuff.

Ok. Go to sleep now thank you for help.

If anybody read this and have ideas or want help, please do it. Maybe people sell any websites which makes 10-30$ per day? In english sure...

6. Tomastamm

Tomastamm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tomastamm, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  7. Chance

Chance Peon

Best Answers:
    You're going to have a hard time finding something worthwhile to invest $20,000 for a guaranteed return in a web investment outside of the internet marketing area. There are lots of people that would happily take your money, but the vast majority who would jump at that amount of money are going to either be less than social responsible (think internet marketing scams), or not have the experience and skill to make a worthwhile return from it. Think about it- most people who would jump at $20K are the ones who don't have the ability to earn or raise it themselves- otherwise they wouldn't need such a small investment to get a company off the ground. Also, money is almost in direct relation to time investment in internet companies- you'll have a hard time finding someone to trade a share of ownership just to get to market a month or two faster if you don't bring anything else to the table.

Even a small service such as mine with several thousand customers wouldn't entertain the idea of accepting a 20K investment for equity- the number is just too low for a company that has already proven itself to have a viable product or service.

If you want to invest in something, your best bet is to find a small startup that you believe in (and that meets your moral guidelines) that needs early seed capital to build out an initial product. Once a business gets a little steam and has a viable product you're going to have a hard time getting any equity for such a small investment. Ideally you would have something to contribute to a startup in the seed stage along with your cash though- business or marketing experience, programming or graphic design ability, etc.

If I had $20K and no business already in place, I'd personally spend $5000 or so on a kick-ass mobile app or game. Find a iOS or Android developer looking for work on freelance websites, come up with a fun gameplay idea, and contract them to build it. If it doesn't turn out that great, you still have enough money to refine the app or try again.

Chance, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  8. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool DPD website design you have.

Actually I have a friend - programmer. www.theseeder.com he made this and I was like manager. We earned about 1.000 $, but that was everything we had. It was fast income, in 1 month maybe and later stopped.

Mobile apps is interesting thing and perspective. I thought if I have any ideas he could work on it and I pay him. So to start anything with mobile apps I must have a skills, but possible to get lucky.

Any ideas about new Apps? :rolleyes: As make a game will take lot of time. Maybe later.

9. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no guarantee that you'd succeed. However, start with researching the market. Ask yourself whether you have an audience and how big the audience is.

Bohol, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  10. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    audience is about 7.000.000.000 people :confused:

11. prasanna724

prasanna724 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh Great. Your principle are looking good.

prasanna724, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  12. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can start online classified business using one of the following platform: iAuto - affordable website platform for vehicle dealers, brokers and car classified ads websites; iLister - out-of-the-box classified software for your own multi-category classified ads website; iRealty - elegant, versatile realty classified script for real estate professionals and FSBO. There are a lot of ways to earn from classified site: place paying listings, paying services and options, banner ads and much more. You can try online demo version or download and install a free trial version. The special edition costs only $219.

WorksForWeb, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  13. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    bad idea to promote your own business. Ok Thank you for offers. I think I will do a little research on Mobile Apps. Looks interesting and perspective! Thank you ApocalypseXL!!! Hope you was right :cool:

14. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you thought about buying Google stock? :)

contentboss, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  15. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, but once I worked as manager and offered one guy from Ireland to invest into some good stock in Eastern Europe. There was huge profits 1-3 years in a row and suddenly global crisis started and everything felt down and some of my friends lost lot of money...

I was offering to invest 1000 k $ there. Thanks God he did not agree. :)

I think it is too risky if you are not familiar with info. I tested with Oil and Natural gas with not real money. And I earned about 500% or more. But real money is not the same :)

Nepyragas, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  16. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I must close this thread as I found answer... but do not know how.

Nepyragas, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  17. bigu

bigu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy some site with earnings and start work with them!

bigu, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  18. Eric89

Eric89 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think every one gives you a nice advice..i also advice you to build a website of some bussiness and try to do some seo of your site,this will increase your revenue

Eric89, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  19. Nepyragas

Nepyragas Peon

Best Answers:
    one thing is just to tell other is to do. I tried several offers before and I did not earned anything.

I do not understand. I picked up clickbank bestseller added it to my website and got about 22.000 hop counts. But I red before that conversion rate is about 1 %. Buy I did not sell anything. If I would sell first one, so it will be 0.0045 %. So how can I trust such things I do not know... I spent lot of my time there and got nothing.

I believe that if I start earning as little as few USD per day I can invest and earn a lot more. But hard thing is to start doing that few dollars.

Nepyragas, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  20. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We're not investment advisors around here so take everything anyone says with a pinch of salt.

Seqqa, Oct 2, 2010 IP