1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission strategies

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by SubmissionFC, Sep 27, 2010.

I am planning to start writing 2 articles a day and have them submitted but am wondering what I should do as far as the submissions go. Usually I had someone submit them manually to 100 sites for $7 which is a great price, however If I were to write 2 articles a day 5 days a week I cannot afford $70 to give for submissions just yet.

I am working on a smaller list to make that is easy for me to manually submit to. So any ways how many article directories do you think would be enough for me to submit my 2 articles daily to? I was thinking around 15, would that be a good number? please give your input. If you have a better strategy to reduce time and maximize benefits please share!

SubmissionFC, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  2. marypabla

marypabla Peon

Best Answers:
    Just spin articles and submit it to different article directories it would be indexed surely otherwise most of the articles not indexed if you repeat the same articles.

Try to submit to wordpress article directories because it is static so it is good from quality link perspective.

marypabla, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  3. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally would submit the original articles to ezinearticles then re-write them for the other article directories, maybe a good article to searchwarp and goarticles as well and then spin them for the other directories.

The fact of the matter is that most of the article directories are crap and not really worth bothering with so I would only submit to less well known ones if it isnt going to waste to much of your time....I have found ezinearticles to be the best really.

dddougal, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  4. qualitylinkseller

qualitylinkseller Member

Best Answers:
    You can do 10-15 submission but content should be unique for each submission! Don't submit same content in different articles directories. Just spin article content and submit it to different article directories.

qualitylinkseller, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  5. johny2006

johny2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use unique article wizard, an article submission software which does spinning as well. Now they have increased the per month subscription to $67. It is worth checking out.
    http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/

johny2006, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  6. I4Visual

I4Visual Guest

Best Answers:
    I would like to venture into article submission myself, it's really a tough thing to start, you can just jump right in but you have to be smart about it.
    I think the important thing to remember there is you're representing your company, not yourself, just be professional, try your best to make yourself look corporate.
    good luck with the articles

I4Visual, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  7. karizma07

karizma07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to spun and submit them

karizma07, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  8. Googl

Googl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know of good websites to submit articles?

Googl, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  9. usa-im

usa-im Peon

Best Answers:
    Well in order to submit articles to several directories than you must spin your article, so that the content could be unique and fresh than submit them to different high page rank directories.It is very effective method and more chances of your article approve by admin and you will definitely get back links to your site through this article submission strategy.

usa-im, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  10. UltimateFreebies

UltimateFreebies Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's how I do it:

- Write content for your blog or website. Wait for it to be indexed by Google.
    - Submit content to EzineArticles for traffic and backlinks.
    - After approval at EzineArticles, submit to what I refer to as "2nd tier" article directories. I usually submit to around 20 to 30 of the top article directories OUTSIDE of EzineArticles.

I recently incorporated rewriting my articles that I write originally and submit those to InfoBarrel. While the site isn't pouring with traffic quite yet, they are growing exponentially. So, right now is a good time to lock in highly popular keyword titles before they're snatched up.

UltimateFreebies, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  11. RyanDan

RyanDan Peon

Best Answers:
    I also use ezine and many others, just Google article submission and the first result is a list of 50 directories and PR/Alexa. Just spin the article then submit like crazy.

RyanDan, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  12. SubmissionFC

SubmissionFC Member

Best Answers:
    Could someone please explain to me what Article Spinning is? I have no idea what that is and how to use it.

Also what is wrong with submitting each of my articles to about 20 article directories, because they all seem to get approved.

SubmissionFC, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  13. SubmissionFC

SubmissionFC Member

Best Answers:
    And what do you guys think about no follow article directories? are they worth it? such as A1articles, searchwarp or articlebase.

SubmissionFC, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  14. nicky821

nicky821 Member

Best Answers:
    Every link helps you to increase your ranking. Only Google knows how good nofollow links are. It also depends on the topic of the linking site. Some say a nofollow link from a topic related site is better than a dofollow link from a non topic related sites. But as we all learned there are many more factors you should take care of. Basically I would say you need nofollow links to be organic.

nicky821, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  15. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spinning is like finding a synonym for each word (as far as possible) in the article and replacing it each time you bring out a version of the article to submit, so that synonyms replace each time the original words. There is nothing wrong with submitting the same article to many directories, just that google might/might not count the backlinks to your desired urls.

Yes, it is always good to have a mix of dofollow and nofollow backlinks, rather than having always keywords linked dofollow backlinks, it is not natural to search engines, you need to provide link diversity to your link building efforts. Also use my personal list of article sites, those are that i rank and regularly submit to.

COBSolutions, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  16. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit articles to top most and high PR article directories like Ezine, Article Base, Article Snatch, Infobarrel, go articles, article cat, article pool, and many more. Such quality and high PR directories will be helpful.

Alan Smith, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  17. nich0las

nich0las Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best to write one unique article and get it published in one place.
    Then write another unique article and get it published etc.
    I'm fed up with reading the same article with a few slightly different words on multiple sites - and i think Google may feel the same way!
    The same article on lots of sites may work short term but is not a good long term strategy.

nich0las, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  18. albemarle24

albemarle24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Several directories will change your status so that your article links are dofollow. In most cases you need to publish a certain number of articles and then make a request for this change.

albemarle24, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  19. Eric89

Eric89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all of you for sharing this nice information about article submission

Eric89, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  20. wwood

wwood Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't waste too mutch time in directory submission. Use 4/5 between the most used, like ezine or goarticles.

wwood, Oct 4, 2010 IP