1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make Money from eBay

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Nickcookies, Sep 29, 2010.

There is a lot of money to be made as a seller on eBay. Thousands and thousands of sales are made each day, resulting in a lot of income for a lot of sellers. And there is still room for you if you want to get involved – whether you want to earn some part time cash or set up a whole new full time business on the side.

The final thing to think about is the price of the items you are selling. It stands to reason that if you sell a hundred different products in the $5 to $10 price range, you won’t make as much cash as you would selling a hundred in the $50 to $100 price range.

Nickcookies, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  2. dragtastic

dragtastic Member

Best Answers:
    the whole point of ebay is to find something you can buy low, sell high - and still have a profit left over after ebay/paypal fees.
    i have been selling for years and have over 1,100+ feedback. I have many different areas of selling - mostly collectibles, and never used a dropshipping service - and still can make $500 in proft a month - which isnt alot by most, but ebay isnt my only income - its a side job.

dragtastic, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  3. asami

asami Peon

Best Answers:
    ^beside buying low and selling high a seller has to keep its feedback score high as well. otherwise many buyers will simply go away.

asami, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  4. TheMagpie

TheMagpie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Research and decide if you want clicks or sales. You want both, but figuring out how to make money with ePN or selling on eBay is a crap shoot.

"Thin is in"

Lol

TheMagpie, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  5. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The nicest way to make money on Ebay is with dropshipping...

Finding a good dropshipper is easy, just look for a seller who seems to be carrying a huge inventory, check their feedback and ask them if the would do dropshipping for you...

Dropshipping is so cool... I loved it the time I was doing it! I was selling everything from car audio to clothing and accessories and I had customers from all over the world. And I was doing it from the comfort of my own home without me having to touch a single piece of equipment. Pretty awesome right? :)

Mr Right, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  6. bh_scams

bh_scams Guest

Best Answers:
    What made you quit? How was your dropshipper?

I use to buy used AV equipment from a local used AV warehouse, and resell it on ebay, but they went bust so I no longer have a good source.

bh_scams, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  7. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal :mad:

Need I say more?

Mr Right, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  8. dragtastic

dragtastic Member

Best Answers:

paypal made you quit? really? if you were making such good money drop shipping i dont see how paypal would drastically cut into your profits - they charge and initial $.30 + what? 3%?

how successful was the dropshipping?

dragtastic, Sep 30, 2010 IP