1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unknown Payment

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Kimmeh, Sep 29, 2010.

Good news is that I've made my first $40 through IM. :)

However, I have no idea where it came from. I checked my ClickBank balance which is empty and I also checked my MaxBounty too which is empty so I really don't know where it's come from. See below.

"Dear Kim Hitchcock,
    Just thought you'd like to know Staymedia sent you $40.00 USD.

Payment for advertising on nintendopeeps.com for 1 year (2010-09-30 - 2011-09-30)."

I guess I can't complain though. I just wish I knew so I knew which methods of mine are working. I haven't even been on ninttendopeeps.com

Kimmeh, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  2. realgroupspeak

realgroupspeak Guest

Best Answers:
    Cash it in and see if it's legitimate.

realgroupspeak, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  3. hunterman9

hunterman9 Member

Best Answers:
    You had better check it out first before you cash it. It could be fraudulent.

hunterman9, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  4. asami

asami Peon

Best Answers:
    Check with the network who has sent you the payment. This offer must be running on any one of the network which you are promoting.

Tracking is the key to IM success. If you don't know which method or promotion brought you a payment you can not do the "Rinse and Repeat" Part, which will scale your efforts.

Without tracking you can not tell how much in profit you are? what is the Conversion rate of your AD? your landing page? the Offer Page etc.
    There are lots of free tracking tools available on the internet.

asami, Sep 29, 2010 IP