1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best software for article spinning?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by c4cyber, Jul 25, 2010.

1. vrachel

vrachel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spinning is crap. I use this if I need and also doing corrections later:

freearticlespinner.com

vrachel, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  2. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    no it's not. Spinning done badly is crap. As is article writing.

contentboss, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  3. warchild

warchild Active Member

Best Answers:
    warchild, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  4. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd vote for the one used by CB and also `TBS.' The one used by CB has a slight edge because of the a{mazing|wesome} way it even nests a character of a {conten|tex}t outside the curly parenthesis.

parsibagan, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  5. amarendra

amarendra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try thebestspinner

amarendra, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  6. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    have you ever seen its output when you use the 'automatic use everyones favorites'?

contentboss, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is most people wanting to spin any article, want it cheap, fast, and accurate. In addition they are looking to do a quantity of articles. There is no software program that can do all of those.

1.Of the software programs on the market, The Best Spinner, provides the highest quality for a limited amount of copies. BUT, it still requires human accuracy. Now their newest version, will have a option to change ever 4th word only, as this is the requirement to both pass “useless Copyscape” as original, and Google as unique. However, you are still you to spend a hour to properly have 3 copies and your intial. Now you can take and spend $69 month to have better unique articles distributed with Unique Article wizard. All told you are going be spending $23 for UAW, and 3 hours time or about $40/article.

2.The proper way of using The Best Spinner is to produce a top notch article with 3 replacement words, synonyms for each word in your title. Then all words in the title are put on the protect list. At this point 3 copies are made using the my favorites option. Using your word replace program you replace every title word of the original with the new all the way thru the content also. This is done 3 times. Now you proofread, as there still will be changes. The big advantage is you have 3 new articles (all keywords and PowerPhrases) were changed. Now you spend $23 for UAW, and 4+ hours time or closer to $50/article of 3 copies.

3.Now a question to Content Boss. If I write 3 articles and want the syntax spin process, which I know is yours is vastly superior what would it cost me instead of the #1? Are you able to do #2, and at what cost? Do you have an auto submit process, if so how many directories, and my total cost ? I know you have an advantage, where after 40 spins, the quality will surpass The Best Spinner at 4. And I know in #2, as I hit on four different keyword phrases, that could mean 120 articles.

4. I always recommend giving 3 versions of 3 articles to 9 different article directories. To clear this up, in addition there is really is no harm in submitting 2 to 3 duplicate copies to first (original) to a major directory, and the other 2 minor. That would be 27 total. Google starts penalization after this mark. The first article directory will get SEO credits and indexing, the other 2 will not.(however you still get readers). Content Boss, who do you recommend as the automatic or semi-automatic submission of articles to you? Also correct any information you think I put is not right. So in quantities of 4 or more Content Boss will always win out, unless your time is worth nothing.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    dyadvisor, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  8. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey DYA, long time old buddy.

Automatic generation of jetspinner syntax uses up 3 'wrangles' per go, and gives you the grammatically correct version in the format "I {would like|need|wouldn't mind having|really need} a {steaming|hot|tasty} {cup|mug} of {coffee|joe|the black stuff}". Once it's in jetspinner syntax, you can spin it to output a fresh version of the text as many times as you like, at no extra charge (use our free online jetspinner or any other free spinner - pick one that supports the latest jetspinner enhancements, obviously).

We recommend a free article submitter to paid up members - I can't tell you in open forum because he's also an affiliate of ours. It submits to the major directories, and runs on most platforms including windows and macs.

contentboss, Sep 27, 2010 IP