1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Please open a DP learing center

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by bdprem.com, Sep 27, 2010.

I already have 900+ post. But, still I regularly receive Infractions. Often I am confused, if I post here, there have any opportunity to getting Infractions?Maximum people is like me. They are not read Sticky post or FAQ, Rules of regulation etc. But, when they got infractions, they realize at that time & read the FAQ! Besides, some time people are banned & there have no board, where they can explain their problem. If here, like this board, where people explain their problem.It will be wonderful. What I remember, 1 year or more ago, I just banned for two accounts. But, actually, I have only one account. On my office place, there have another account of my partner. We use same ISP line. Besides, I refer him. One day, I seat with him & login my DP account & instantly we receive banned mail for both account. But, still his account is banned for this reason why. If there have any board, I may inform my problem there.

Another problem I may face regularly & that is, some new account holder call BIN & close the thread. After that, they are not buying the item. So,seller always lose on this case. New account holder never care about account banned. So,I think, if there have any opportunity, if people have not at list 25 minimum post, they can't BID or BIN directly. They may reply their post with their offer.

So, for solve all this problem, I think, if there have any DP learning center corner on forum it will be great helpful for all.
    Following rules may DP apply:
    1. After join the forum, people must need visit DP learning corner.
    2. DP expert will make some post for clear concept of DP with all rules & regulation.
    3. New member must need to read the thread & give a relevant reply of that post.
    5. After reply all post, than only they will going to forum participation.
    6. For market place, NEW member can reply with their offer, but they can't attend direct on BID.
    7. There have a place, where people can explain why they break the rules. Even,if any one can banned, he can reply at that place.
    8. There have no direct communication opportunity with DP mod.
    9. They describe their problem, complain or others on that place.
    10. Final decision will made by DP from that place.

DP is still best web master forum. If they implemented following rules, I think, it will be more & more helpful for member.

bdprem.com, Sep 27, 2010 IP
    extremephp likes this.
  2. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Suggestion, BAd English!

+2 Rep From Me!

~ExP~

extremephp, Sep 27, 2010 IP
    bdprem.com likes this.
  3. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    just-4-teens, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  4. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    How about all members should just simply read the FAQ/Rules right after they've joined the forums.

I think all rules and FAQs stated there are clear enough although some people would want a more clear explanation then they can simply post and ask here in the Suggestion and Feedbacks.

New members can easily say I have read and understood all rules but have never really even bothered reading them in the first place. Pretty much the same when people say "I agree with the TOS" when installing softwares without actually reading everything.

Can't see the point in why doing this one.

New members can't do business in the marketplace NOT unless they've already passed the requirements to do so.

Again, it is this place - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

You don't want anyone to contact the mods? There has always been a form of communication if you want to get help from the mods. It would either be posting here or directly contacting them through PM.

See no. 7

DP, the mods or Shawn have always had the final say on everything. Ever since the forum started.

You've just given it another name. The DP FAQ/Rules is already more than enough to be your "DP Learning Center".

Obviously, you don't migrate to a new location or a new country without learning first what laws govern on that specific area which is pretty much the same to any webmaster forum on the internet. No one can just join one place and start doing all sorts of stuff that he or she wants, there has always been rules and every one old or new should be well aware to read that first before doing anything.

Not bad for a suggestion however what you said has always been here all along although it wouldn't hurt to make the rules a little bit more visible than it currently is.

:)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    Grimm, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  5. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If they are 2 unintelligent to read and understand the FAQ/Rules in the first time around then in my Opinion, go else were.

ChrisMiller, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How about a small IQ & English test before you join as a posting member ? . No Brains = No Post . Simple . That will cut down the spam .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  7. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a bit discriminating, isn't it? :p

Grimm, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    DP isn't a public funded facility . It's a private forum you can put any rules you want . :p

9. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    True, although I highly doubt that Shawn will go that far just to solve the uber spam problems we're having here in the forums.

Grimm, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I don't know what to say about spam & his friends (self promoting ad & copycat post) . Perhaps some harsher rules would be nice . 2 days ago JesusChist was asking for 300$ on General Business and some guy was selling a WoW char in General Marketing . It might be funny but it kinda of affects the purpose of this forum .