1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling nowBLOGG.com - One of the largest Autoblog Networks on the Internet

Discussion in 'Sites' started by macbookmed, Sep 25, 2010.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately due to loss of time and shortage of funds, I have decided to put nowBLOGG up for sale

* You will be geting the database of users and blogs

* Along with all the files assoicaited with the network

* Along with the employees/freelancers we have hired on a monthly basis for site maintance

* You will get the entire nowBLOGG network which in planning and creating took 2 years time.

Our network consists of over 2000 Active Autoblogs and is increasing by the day. No promotion of any sort has been done since the past month and our user base has increased alot. So it's fully automated right now, as the Super Admin in WPMU you just need to login for an hour per day to manage some moderation, check stats and reports.

We already have a Premium Blogging feature all setup, but as i said due to the lack of time and shortage of funds, i never really got it promoted. The potential with Premium Blogs is HUGE as most of our users are marketers just like you. They are willing to pay if the service is worth it, and they pay alot!

For revenue, I've just managed to get a few premium sold, selling links at the footer and the sitewide adsense revenue sharing (you can use your own network) which amounts to around 1000$ per month. Keep in mind there is just so much possibility of earning with this that you can get way more if promotion is done to it. In the right hands, this already a top Autoblog Network will become even greater!

Technical Details

Running this site requires tremendous server power. It's using 2 servers currently, both dedis. You will need to be very experienced with Wordpress, particularly WPMU. IF you are not, please don't bid and waste our time.

Payment Details

Winning bidder will deal with me directly, and I ONLY accept Escrow for payment to guarantee both ourselves. Please no Paypal,money bookers or whatever payment gateway that we commonly see here.

Terms & Conditions

I reserve the right to sell the site to whoever i wish
    Winning bidder might not be the final owner
    If the price isnt to my expectation or met the reserve, the site will NOT be sold
    Save both you and me the trouble by not bidding if you do not know what or how to manage this site.
    Joybidders will be reported to the admin

Happy Bidding!

macbookmed, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  2. princensu1

princensu1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello mate

can you attach the traffic and revenue details.

Also wondering how come the site is on Page rank 0???

princensu1, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  3. Andeveron

Andeveron Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    This is an interesting opportunity but there's a lot of cleaning that needs to be done since a large proportion of the 2,389 blogs appear to be landing pages with the "Hello World" still intact and the only content is Adsense or advertisements.

In the "Our Network" section where you showcase the various blogs that are on the network, why don't you link to the actual blogs instead of a larger photo of the site image? Potential investors who are willing to do the diligence to consider an investment would prefer to see the actual working sites than view a static logo image. I typed in "http://webjunkiez.com" in my browser to look at the second blog featured in the "Our Network" section but it comes up with "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

If my company took over, the first thing I'd do would be to drop the Premium pricing to $12/month. You have to consider that shared server plans from Hostgator and Fatcow are under $10 now with unlimited domains, support, and free Wordpress one-click installations. Wordpress plug-ins are readily available and sure, you offer Premium plug-ins and extra features but they are a sunk cost at this point and the goal would be to monetize that investment and maximize the ROI.

In any case, thanks for posting this. I'm considering a bid.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    Andeveron, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  4. macbookmed

macbookmed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would show traffic details only pubicly. it is available here http://nowblogg.com/jawstats/ . Notice the drop in this month's traffic is due to 2 weeks of downtime as the network admin had to split the db into the second dedi for load balancing. This month's revenue has dropped, the reason? You guessed it, due to the 2 weeks downtime again. We were able to sell quite some number of premiums for 50$ last month but since the downtime and my personal lack of time the response has been downtrend. Previous customers has mentioned they WILL resubscribe when service returns to normal, which is anytime now.

About the PR , its still 0 since the site is only established since end of May 2010. This proves the HUGE potential in this virtually untapped niche. Within 3 months we were able to achieve this with minimal promotion and my personal insufficient time. Imagine what you could do if you are able to promote it.

macbookmed, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  5. macbookmed

macbookmed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest and for pointing out a few issues. First of all, we are not able to control our users or the content they put up on their blogs, so the pages generated is entirely out of our hands.

Secondly, the Our Network plan is to further develop nowBLOGG's network for a wider reach of marketers. The purpose is simple, if you would like to promote a product say, iPhones but found out the domain iphones.nowblogg.com has been taken, that would surely discourage you. But what if you could still use the desired sub-domain iphone? The solution is to choose from one of our 20 network of URLs for it. Not only do you get your preferred domain name , you get ALL the plugins & themes and the same features and benefits as the users on nowBLOGG. How do you choose the domains you ask? Simply direct the signup page to http://nowblogg.com/signup and your visitors will automatically be shown a choice to choose in a drop down format.

All the plugins and DNS functions has already been configured for this feature. We did not get to introduce it due to lack of time and effort. All you need to do when the time comes is to point the signup page to the one i mentioned above and just sit back and watch the signups roll in.

About the pricing, yes you could set whatever pricing you deem feasible as your points are valid. Why would marketers signup with us rather than making their own wp blogs or go to wordpress.com or blogger? It's simple, we handle all the technical details & problems that the customers come into. Marketers are busy people, they want something that can earn them money but most of them dont have that technical knowledge to create or handle it. That's why i wanted to sell this network to someone/company that has the technical skills to manage it. Secondly, they can try hosting at our network since it's free signup (who doesnt' love free stuff?) so that they achieve 0$ investment.

How do you monetize free blogs? Our revenue sharing program does the job for you. This simply means free automated content that's generating automated income for you! Of course the premium feature is another source of monetizing it, but this makes sure to you that whichever type of service you offer both free & premium , still gets you money!

If you have more questions feel free to give me a PM and i would be glad to discuss on more details with you. Thanks for viewing =)

macbookmed, Sep 26, 2010 IP