1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Senator Jim Rish: "Why sacrifice our kids' future for Pakistan?"

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Alevoor, Sep 24, 2010.

Here is a news bit that pleasantly surprised me. There is someone who is questioning the rationality of the billions of dollars the US administration is squandering on ungrateful and back stabbing Pakis at last.

Read Senator Jim Rish questioning it here.

Alevoor, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know Senator Jim Rishs but he sound like propaganda fag . He just wants to grab more votes for the upcoming elections by gargling stupid things to get some more attention . All while failing to understand the bigger plan and endangering the lives of the very kids he sounds so concerned about .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  3. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not familiar with Jim Rishs too but guess Pakistanis haven't good reputation in the world unfortunately.

babak44, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  4. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Neither am I. But a senator is a senator.

Apocalypse
    I don't think everything can be ascribed to election propaganda. Even if we give it for a while, it's for us to think whether he has any substance there or not. What do you say?

Alevoor, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    What substance ? Governor elections are coming up in the US and the guys is just using the classical "think of the children" . If we're gonna crush the terrorist plague we have to do it by example , Turkey was fist , Cyprus was next , Algeria followed .

Now Afghanistan , Iraq and Pakistan are on the line of fire . The money we pour into those countries is to stabilize them and change the society . This way the terrorists will be considered what they are : wackos .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  6. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its surely not working that way..

Helvetii, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I haven't seen in quite some time a terrorist from Turkey or Cyprus . And Bombers from Algeria never went kaboom in the last years . Those are countries where you might even go for a holiday . They're Muslim and they're not crazy .

The main problem is how to stabilize the region without maintaining a military presence in the region . We hope that in time Iraq will become a center of stability and true modernization (not like the Arab peninsula who has trillions but rapes kids).

8. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    when a country turns mature it will curb the terrorism from its land, as long its immature the world has to suffer with the dumbos

honestly, I don't see a future for Iraq, the real Iraq was demolished by the lousy Bush govt. on call for Nukes, did he find a single nuke ? he just got revenge on Saddam for the failed attempt on his dad - for this he demonized a whole nation and gave US a real bad image in Arab world.

masterrio, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Well my opinion is that when Iraq matures it will provide a excellent counter for suicide bombers and other monsters .

10. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The real Iraq? The real Saddam Hussein? Ahh the good old days, just ask the people of Kuwait. Iraq's future may be in question, but you may be one of the few people on the planet, outside of the Hussein family, that refer to the previous Iraq that committed genocide against its own people and repetitively attacked its neighbors as "the real iraq". Do you have a longing for "The real Germany" as well?

Funny how most people have found the cure to Bush Derangement Syndrome. Its called Obama.

[Edit] On topic, Jim Rish is just agitating a population that is already angry. You cant lose political points right now by railing against wasting money. IMO, the money spent building bridges and infrastructure in Pakistan will be determined to be a waste or not in 10 years from now. 5 years ago, every dollar poured into Iraq was a waste. If their government manages to stabilize into a peaceful coalition, that money might better be called a very successful investment.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    Obamanation, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    That what i call - Touché .

12. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Turkey or N.Cyprus was never a source of terrorism but on the contrary, subject to terrorism, that had and has roots in the europe. Pretty bold statement for someone from supposedly the EU to accuse anyone of terrorism while they practically invented, funded, harboured, supported and exported it whenever convenient.

And the OP, please stop being such a prick about everything related to Pakistan in every thread. Why did you open this thread in the first place? Is it that you sincerely care about US soldiers or taxpayer money or you'd just prefer US to stop the involvement in Pakistan so the Pakistanis can "deservedly" suffer? The answer is obvious. Pakistanis and Indians are the same people in different countries. This useless, invented, modern divide&rule kind of conflict serves everyone but your own people. The freakishly insane defence budgets alone cause a huge delay and at times halt to your prosperity.That will only get worse so long as you guys keep the "fucking pakis" attitude, and vice versa.

LeoSeo, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    O RLY ?

Cyprus
    http://www.hri.org/Cyprus/Cyprus_Problem/p_TMT.html

Turkey
    http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/aug2006/turkish_terrorism.html

Ya you're right we send turks to cause hell in Cyprus and we sent the Kurds and other terrorist groups in your country . We're so 7/7 and 3/11 .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  14. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah O RLY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EOKA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_dispute#EOKA_campaign_and_creation_of_TMT.2C_1955-59
    TMT was a counter organisation in response to EOKA Greek Cypriot terrorism.

Cause hell in Cyprus
    And what does EU do?
    Release terrorists
    Issue passports for terrorists
    Provide arms to terrorism
    Allow broadcast of terrorism propaganda
    Make pacts with terrorists

The western support of radical Islamic groups including Afghan mujahideen during Afghan-Soviet war, operation Ajax, assassination of south american leaders during cold war etc there are dozens of well known examples that originate from the west so don't pretend Muslims are crazy while the west is pure milk BS

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    LeoSeo, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I can see that you're a Turkish nationalist so I won't try to reason whit you when it comes to Cyprus . After all your guys are totally buthurt that Cyprus even exists .

I hate to see that another person denies terrorism as it is . More people that think like you and you might just push that stable country of yours into another military revolution .

It's sad to see one of my allies think is such a way . Nevertheless I respect your opinions even thou I don't agree whit them one bit . Hopefully whit time old wounds will heal and some of the hatred will go away . Best of luck to you my friend .

16. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We will be fine don't worry, best of luck to you with EU. With the crack load of integration, ageing work force and Euro problems, you will need it.

LeoSeo, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I guess in today's economic environment everyone needs it .

The workforce is not a problem actually the aging is caused by the fact that people live more . The demographic score is slowly being fixed and the fertility rating is also back on the rise . We're just more careful when i comes to kids because we hate to force our kids to live in anything but the best conditions possible .

18. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Plain lie. You haven't obviously read all my threads. But never mind, I know lying is a point of pride in Pakistan.
    2. Let Pakistan go to hell if it doesn't want to stop hobnobbing with terrorists. My point is only too apparent, that US stop aiding Pak so that the terror mechanism is strangulated.
    3. Aha? So, now you want to demand bigger aids form US and China now?
    4. Why can't Fucking Pakis keep quiet about Kashmir and Indian Muslims? Because you have some money right now?

Alevoor, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  19. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, I am not a Pakistani, but it doesn't take to be a Pak to see almost all your posts circle around "Pakistan sucks/India rocks, Muslims are terrorists, Arabs are subhumans" zone. If you are not aware of that, check your own posts.

You spend the equivalent of a medium countries entire GDP on the defence budget every year while half of your population is in extreme poverty, for what? For a baseless conflict. And Pakistan was a progressive country until the western supported coups ruined it. Perhaps you guys are too focused on details you miss the clear picture. It actually saddens me to see 2 great countries getting lost in this turmoil, but whatever, it's not my business, if you want to keep on like a post-cold war Fox News audience "Muslims! muslims! muslims! muslims!" go on, I'm just saying it's not good for you, at all.

LeoSeo, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  20. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kuwait war is a different issue, after the Kuwait war, even though there were atrocities around, people never lost their homes blasted up, they were at least able to live in their homes, now wat did Bush do just blasted it up

I am not a Obama big fan, so don't assume I am supporting Obama ;)

masterrio, Sep 26, 2010 IP