1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Branded And Established Sunglass Community

Discussion in 'Sites' started by extremehardware, Sep 21, 2010.

I am very busy with other projects and life in general, and simply don't really have time for this particular project (as much as I don't want to depart with it so soon in its growth cycle)... with the right SEO, this community can and will explode.

It's an established sunglass niche forum community that's been around for a while, the only one of its kind (well, the only one that doesn't have a CoI/sell sunglasses as well), and really has a ton of room to take off. It's all about the SEO on this one. You got a great domain, a solid community foundation, it's currently in the "growth" cycle so the traffic is constantly on the up and up... it really is a good deal at this price level, as I can see this community being worth over five figures in a year or two.

[​IMG]

As you can see, the traffic is constantly growing and there are over 1,000 legitimate members (I have all sorts of anti-bot/spam scripts installed). By the way, the reason why you see the monthly spike downwards in traffic is due entirely in part to the fact that I am late on my server bills for this particular server, yes, that is how busy I am right now. If it weren't for the monthly downtime, the traffic would be even higher. :cool:

If you need proof of anything feel free to PM me for details. Please be serious.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    extremehardware, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  2. extremehardware

extremehardware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN and reserve price reduced... it's a steal of a community in its "growth" period, at this price level.

extremehardware, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  3. Andeveron

Andeveron Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    I like the idea of a sunglasses forum but your sale price expectation is completely out of whack with reality. The forum is pretty much inactive and the highest number of people ever online was 37.

Andeveron, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  4. Mightybotnyc Mbnyc

Mightybotnyc Mbnyc Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    whats the revenue like

Mightybotnyc Mbnyc, Jan 25, 2011 IP