1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Big shame for the 3rd most powerful nation

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Alevoor, Sep 21, 2010.

1. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The fact of the matter is that the bureacrats and politicians who were in charge of oragnising the CW games made a fortune. Its difficult to beleive that these are the most expensive commonwealth games ever considering the amount of cheap labour we have. Dirt cheap I should say...

When toilet rolls are purchased for $89 per pack, then there is surely something amiss. The bridge that collapsed recently...I am almost sure that the corrupt officials took underhand money from the private construction company which built that bridge..and its pretty obvious that low quality design and materials were used. The firm had actually been blacklisted by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation last year...this stinks so bad that I often wish that the games get cancelled so that there is enough public anger to get these corrupt politicians and officials punished.

sar420, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  2. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    un fortunately, that would tarnish the nation even worse than what it's at the moment, we might not get a chance to host any other prestigious event in the next couple of decades :(

masterrio, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  3. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    You sure you will want to see India trying to host something more after this? I doubt. But here is something you will see for sure.
    1. Politicians and bureaucrats sharing India and her assets between themselves
    2. Pakistan occupying the rest of the Kashmir
    3. China ceding Arunachal Pradesh and Assam to Pakistan on a platter
    4. Tamil Nadu and Maharastra declaring independence
    5. Kerala merging with Dubai
    6. Population at 150 crores by that time
    7. Mukhesh Ambani's assets at US$ 150 billions

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Alevoor, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  4. masterrio

Best Answers:
    India is 3rd powerful nation with regards to the world and not the games, we have never been excellent in track and field events. Some shining stars here and there, that's it.
    I find the lack of co-ordination b'coz of the OC maniacs the games have a bad hit and continue do bad. Things are looking a little bright since the PMO's intervention, just hope no other mess happens before the end of games.

5. masterrio

Best Answers:
    population, can't do anything about it in near future, may b in longer term we might be able to curb the percentile of population though

your points are quote outrageous, most of these are just hypes. I had lived in TN, so don't tell me what a common Tamil man would do. I haven't lived in MH but except these Thackrey's no other psycho is behind this divide and rule policy
    kerala merging with Dubai is another well made outrageous imagination just like Assam's one. Assam isn't a muslim majority state just to make an pt.

got actually frustrated with other points and they don't mean anything on the base of these games hosting

what I see in the future is:

1. If India competes for any major event and wins the hosting rights, then you would find an excellent record of funding and everything would be set even 2 - 3 yrs before the due date. Though I am wary of the supervision costs, keeping the last event errors.
    2. Politicians and other dumbos r going to have a feed, but their corruption would be limited in terms of percentile.
    3. pak occupyin kashmir r not , arunachal pradesh - china dominance and wat not, they are just hypes, no guarantee what would happen and what wouldn't

6. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unlike in Pakistan, which always harps of being a poor country and running around with begging bowl, we introspect. Have no doubts that India is the third or fourth strongest economy and military. We are not saying it but others are ->
    And we are focused on the mess we made with the games, not whether the US is right or wrong. After all, what difference it makes to you, Pakis, you have already received your alms from us, huh?

Alevoor, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  7. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    That's already happening.

Not possible. Pakistan would dis-integrate long before that, and they're doing not even close to as well as India is.

Not going to happen either. China would always take territory but never cede it, unless there was a huge strategic advantage. You're just smoking a lot of crack.

Even though Karuna and Thackeray would love that, that's never going to happen. TN and MH are integral parts of India and would never want to be independent, there's just no major advantage doing that and there's no independence movement happening in both places.

Yes, and the United States would merge with Saudi Arabia.

It depends on what kind of time period we're talking about.

If MH became independent, I wonder where Ambani would set up shop?

stephenhacking, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    200 more cores in the world and you got yourself WWIII . 100 more cores and you can expect a W vs Rest .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  9. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    masterrio and stephanhacking

You may be right but you are wrong as well. I started this thread with a view to discuss events that make India hang its head although the latest one is the CWG fiasco. My idea of talking about division chances was only to take the thought process a step forward. Going forward, I certainly believe it's a shame that so many criminals like Lalu Prasad, A Raja and the rest in the coterie are let off while they should have been hung by their necks long ago. Do you think the might of the so called 3rd powerful nation is inadequate to this task?

And now for separation, which other country has so many separatist militants wanting to tear away their respective shares than in India? Do you think, even for a moment, that we are having any symbiotic association with JKLF, Hurriat Conference, Mizorami/North-eastern separatists? Thakerays and Karunas may not be so vehement but you can't disprove the ambitions they are nursing to split away. This is the point I am stressing. I have lived both in MH, and TN like I did in two other states, and I am convinced of the integrity of common people there. But tragically, common men don't count and if they did by any chance, India wouldn't have been in this state today.

By the way, Karuna and Thakeray had made no secret of what they wish. Have you forgotten that the former was once arrested for a day for burning the Indian Constitution and Raj Thakeray had talked of separation, albeit thinly veiled?

Whichever way you look at this, it's shameful

Alevoor, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  10. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Blame yourself Alevoor not your leaders, the real power is with YOU.

Helvetii, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  11. masterrio

Best Answers:
    this ain't a thread to discussions of what might r not happen in political agenda,
    as u say Raj calling for separation, if they really dare such an act, first the very own ones who voted him would trash him up in the garbage, so lets not get off the track

12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    There's no better way to put this but :

Rolling on the Floor Laughing my ass out .

BTW the rep system is quite a dirty talker : You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Helvetii again.

13. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's no point giving rep in the General Chat or P&R sections. Whatever you give, the other person gets a neutral grey rep instead of a red or green

sar420, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Ah so that's why I've been getting grey reputation . Thanks for the clarification .

15. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, no problem!

sar420, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  16. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is what my point is. See here

Alevoor, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  17. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are to blame (i do not subscribe to you shit theory or democrapy, so dont count me in) then why you blame these guys. its judgement time. go hang yourself.

miscsoft, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  18. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hats off to you and your imbecile manifestations of mental concoctions

Alevoor, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  19. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    there you go. dont try to circumvent. be a man and own up your own words.

miscsoft, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  20. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't take seriously what US thinks about another country.. Evey times US want to take advantage of another country, she gives a good tittle so the bureaucrats could go numb. I'm betting 90% of people living in India would not put India in the top 20 if it were them to decides.

jonas18, Sep 24, 2010 IP