1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my new Blog - HealthPointing.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Digital_shubhi, Sep 23, 2010.

Well, just started it today. :)
    Tell me how is it.
    And yes I am missing a favicon right now. I will put it soon.

Here is the link - http://healthpointing.com/

Digital_shubhi, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  2. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Visualization - Nice, Simple and Pleasing.
    Sidebars - are a bit empty. Try adding some widgets or anything that would make your website a little more lively.
    Logo - A little unique font will brand your website more - how about some minimalistic yet uncommon fonts?
    Video - A little bit small don't you think?

SEO
    Meta Desc - A little short ain't it? Try making it a little more descriptive - a short and brief one would be good. Avoid putting too much generic keywords as well.
    h1 - Try to at least have only one occurrence of the h1 tag in the homepage and use it for your main keyword. All blog titles can be placed using the h2 tag.
    Page Speed Score - 73/100 - That's a little slow and you have so many external CSS and JavaScript files. Try combining them or compressing them in one main ( CSS and JavaScript ) would really help pushing up load speed.

Well there should be more but I can wait for you to really finish your website.

Overall - looks great and I'm looking forward to what you can do more from hereon. :)

Grimm, Sep 24, 2010 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  3. rosn007

rosn007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I must admit that it seems like already established website (seriously, I'd have been confused but unluckily, seo quake installed at my end :p) . Well, coming to my opinion, overall design is good enough. But I'd recommend you to use sitemap too. Also, I think the on-page seo is not done well. Try google adword tool to figure out the best yet less competitive keywords and place them as defined SEO theory.

Overall (considering the look only) :7.5 out of 10
    Overall (including SEO aspects) : 6 out of 10

Good luck with your website though. ;)

rosn007, Sep 24, 2010 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sweet banner . The Information bar menu need better buttons . Articles look semi-decent . But

YOU'RE AGGRESSIVELY SHOUTING ME WHIT ADS ADS ANDS MORE ADS . Your ad placement makes me want to get out as soon as possible .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 24, 2010 IP