1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 5 Quality Article Writers Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Helado, Sep 24, 2010.

Hi there,

First let me make this clear; if you do not fit the criteria in this thread, or you do not agree to the rates/terms then DO NOT PM me. You must fit my requirements.

I need 5 article writers. If you fit the criteria below and agree to everything then please send me a PM with your name, email address and a sample article.

- You must be able to write in perfect English.
    This means writing in a very understandable way with a good flow and easy to read writing. No spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes!

- You must be able to deliver the article on time.
    I expect 10 x 500 word articles to be written within 24 hours.

- Excellent communications is an absolute must!
    If you have any issues or problems then you must contact me immediately via email or MSN. Likewise if you are able to write some articles then you must tell me when.

- You must be able to do some research on the subjects.
    If I give you a topic you can either rewrite an article or do some research on the subject and then write an article on it. Everything MUST be unique though!

- $3.50 per 500 word article is the rate.
    If the article is top quality (reads well, no errors) then I'll pay for $3.50 for each 500 word article. If there are errors and I need to edit it then I will only pay you $3 because it wastes my time.

- Payments via PayPal within 24 hours of article completion.
    I will pay you via PayPal within 24 hours of article completion. However, if there are issues then this may be delayed.

To sum it up you must be able to write in perfect English, be able to research or rewrite articles, complete 10 500 word articles within 24 hours, accept $3.50 for 500 words, receive payment via PayPal and have good communication.

If you DO NOT fit the criteria then DO NOT MESSAGE ME. I will delete any timewasters. There are only 5 positions available. Remember this will be long term work.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks.

Helado, Sep 24, 2010 IP