1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For this weekend only - I'll promote your news website

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DreamingBig, Sep 23, 2010.

Hi!

Do you have a news website and struggling to get traffic from lack of links? If that's you, I have a solution that will help you!

For this weekend only I'll write 20 articles for your website and submit ten articles to ezine and then ten articles to articlebase. I recommend these two but can submit them to ones that you want.

This offer is only to promote news websites. I'll write fresh and high quality content to make sure that the articles are approved and that people will want to read them. The articles will be between 350-500 words. This is not to be confused with press releases - only news articles. I can put two links in the author's box so you can have a total of 40 links.

The price for 20 high quality articles between 350-500 words plus submission is $100.00. You pay after the articles have been approved via PayPal only.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
    Kari

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    DreamingBig, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  2. edynamite

edynamite Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you accept other niches except news? Or a particular segment of news site? If yes mail me at

edynamite, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  3. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tried to email you but it came back to me, so I sent you a private email via using DP.

DreamingBig, Sep 24, 2010 IP