Help me to book a domain

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by raghufme, Sep 23, 2010.

Hi all dp professionals,

I have a problem. I know how to book a domain and also the whois data blocking by paying domain providers some more dollars and hide my domain whois data.

My problem is I am registering a domain from India and I also want to hide the IP address of my domain aslo. Even though I am paying the domain register more dollars still people can find out the birth of the site.

If people check my domain ip it should like it is booked in Uk only. Please help me I need your suggestions.

People may ask why I need to mask every thing, there are few reasons behind it which I can not share.

raghufme, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  2. RHS-Chris

RHS-Chris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The domain IP will be where ever you host the domain, so, do you need to host the domain in India, or, can it be hosted elsewhere?

RHS-Chris, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  3. Rackshack

Rackshack Peon

Best Answers:
    Your IP is connected to the server you gonna host site on. So dosen't matters wherever you register your domain from. For. eg. if you host your domain on the US server , the location for your domain would show in US and same goes for UK.

Rackshack, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  4. WebIntellects - Rob

WebIntellects - Rob Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to do some research. I'm sure that more domain name registrars will be able to offer you whois pricvacy protection for free.

WebIntellects - Rob, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  5. ankurTheKing

ankurTheKing Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Your question is pretty hilarious for ME

ankurTheKing, Oct 9, 2010 IP