1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 MILLION Youtube Views and Placement in Most Viewed $99- 8 Videos Only

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by slade556, Aug 20, 2008.

Hey DP,

I'll make it short and sweet. I have delivered 10K views at the cheapest price on this entire forum to great reviews, and now I am offering 1 MILLION Youtube Views AND Placement on the Most Viewed Monthly Section.

Nothing I do for views is against Youtube rules and I have developed my own effective system.

These spots are limited to 8 videos only. Not 8 people, 8 videos. If one person wants 8 videos with 1 Million Views each, then the slots are closed.

Just how much cheaper am I? Someone else on this forum is offering 100,000 views for $40.

I am offering 1 MILLION VIEWS for $99 as well as Most Viewed Placement on Youtube. Over 100 THOUSAND views per $10 (and no, I am not offering 100k at $10, so I will politely tell you not to ask.. This is a value package for a reason)

Clickthru rates go through the roof over 1 Million Views, and before that, there is a magic number at which point a video will go viral to speed up the process.

To grab 1 or more of the 8 video slots available, contact with your Youtube URL. Reaching me by email will solidify a slot or slots faster than PM'ing on here.

slade556, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  2. Website_Analyst

Website_Analyst Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am looking traffic through YouTube by adwords placement. How many click your can deliver in a days.

Website_Analyst, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  3. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    curious to see if anyone bought this, and if it worked or not.

BusinessCoach, Sep 26, 2010 IP