1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are You A Dating Affiliate? - LuvEssentials.com [Official]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by amit_s_r, Sep 2, 2010.

Are you a dating affiliate?
    OR
    Is your audience composed of singles trying to attract the opposite sex?

Then we want to give you $100 bonus! Read below…

We are one of the most reputable & the oldest (9 successful years online) pheromone vendors in the market (www.luvessentials.com).

Here are some reasons why our customers buy from us.

• We stand behind our products and offer our customers a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. We give a FULL refund for 60 days even if the product is partially used!
    • We have a highly responsive customer service team that’s received hundreds of glowing testimonials.
    • Our customer service is so good that we’ve earned ebay PowerSeller and Top-rated seller awards.

• Unlike most of our competitors, our contact information is readily available on our website – we’re not trying to hide from our customers.

We want you to join us as an affiliate and enjoy our high conversion rates and make up to $48 per sale. We’re so serious about making sales that we invest in re-launching our site at least once a year to make sure we’re always testing and improving it.

Another profitable reason to join us now is that we’re offering a BONUS of $100 worth of link building services OR $50 in cash, if you choose cash over web promotion services, to all new affiliates signups.

This is how you can get the bonus: Join our affiliate program now and when you earn $100 in commissions, we’ll match it with a $100 Bonus!

Want to know how our Bonus can help you earn more in affiliate commissions? Contact me now at and I’ll send you the details.

You can join us here at http://www.luvessentials.com/affiliates.html

Amit Singh
    Affiliate Manager
    LuvEssentials.com

amit_s_r, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    Nice dating offers Any cpa related offers ?

EmpyreRamiz, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. eadAbel

eadAbel Peon

Best Answers:
    sounds good Amit, look for my email in your inbox shortly

eadAbel, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  4. s0sunz1m

s0sunz1m Active Member

Best Answers:
    do u offer white label?

s0sunz1m, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  5. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ramiz,

This is a CPA offer, you get paid per sale. Did I answered your question?

amit_s_r, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  6. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    Hi eadAbel, Did you register and send your affiliate id yet?

Pls send in your request to you'll get all the info.

amit_s_r, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  7. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    Pheromones affiliate program are a great way to earn extra income for dating affiliates. Simply put up link to your dating related website and you'll have an additional stream of income. LuvEssentials.com is one of the best and highly established player in pheromones market.

amit_s_r, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  8. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    Additional Bonus Offer(Existing offer plus this offer): 50 submissions for the purpose of link building for the website of your choice. Applicable just for 15 affiliates who join Luvessentials.com affiliate program (Find link in the first post of this thread) from now on.

amit_s_r, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  9. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    This additional bonus offer is over now, The original one is still available!

amit_s_r, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  10. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

If you have PHEROMONE related affiliate site then I have 15% discount coupon for you get in touch with me at and i'll send you the exclusive discount coupon code. Currently have only 8 left with me. This coupon is available only to newly joined affiliates

amit_s_r, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  11. Jennifar

Jennifar Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a CPA offer, you get paid per sale. Did I answered your question?

Jennifar, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  12. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    What does that mean? You simply copied and pasted my earlier post.

amit_s_r, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  13. solokkhz

solokkhz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't suggest working with with luvessentials.

I worked with them around 2 months ago and earned around $300 commission. but when it was time to get my money, i suddenly see that my commision sum in the affiliate system disappeared. when i contacted amit to ask what the heck, he told me that the commission that is been reported in my affiliate system (means, i got the lead) is made by phone (what the hell????) so i can't get that money.

basically they told me to go **** my self.

so i wouldn't suggest any affiliate working with them.

solokkhz, May 4, 2011 IP
  14. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Solokkhz,

Thanks for voicing your concern; we’re genuinely sorry you feel this way. Although we’ve already addressed this issue with you privately, we’re happy to do so again in this forum given that we think there has been a misunderstanding in that what you're describing is not what transpired.

As I explained in the past, while setting up our new affiliate program we unintentionally attached your cookie to an internal company computer where we take phone orders. This meant that every time we took a phone order, you were inadvertently getting credit for the sale. In actuality your affiliate link only ever produced one sale BUT despite having paid you for erroneous sales, we never asked you to refund what we had already paid you as we didn’t feel like it was the right thing to do. Instead we explained to you what had happened and encouraged you to continue the program and try to generate sales from your links (just as any other affiliate would do). You decided you didn’t want to work with us – even though the fact remains that we paid you for multiple sales that never took place as a result of your efforts.

The reality is that we spend thousands of dollars to maintain and recruit new affiliates – it simply doesn’t make sense for us to purposely end a profitable relationship so that we could keep $300. We also couldn’t continue to pay you for sales that you didn’t generate. All that we suggested was that you focus on generating sales through the affiliate program with our help and support – you opted not to. We certainly did not tell you to “go **** yourself”. We’ve been in business for 10 years and have a great customer service and always make it a point to try to do right by our partners and customers and don’t appreciate being defamed when we consistently pay thousands of dollars to affiliate partners every month, have an untarnished record, and were trying to do right thing by you by not asking you to refund money for sales that you did not make.

The bottom line is our company is credible and if you’re interested in working with us again to generate revenue, we’d be happy to speak to you to discuss re-establishing a partnership but please do not defame us for things which we did not do and also don’t make business sense. If you want to discuss this further you can reach me at 1.646.797.3239 or skype me at skypeandamit.

Thanks

Amit

amit_s_r, May 15, 2011 IP