1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do to increase ranking?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by f13productions, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Krunalsoni

Krunalsoni Member

Best Answers:
    you can do internet marketing with your way now like now days most of the people in social media sites, so just create your profile in some famous social bookmarking and media sites like facebook, twitter, stumbleupon and update that regularly and share your website links there you can get good traffic and also get good backlink from some other social bookmarking sites

Krunalsoni, May 18, 2010 IP
  2. fahadkhan14

fahadkhan14 Member

Best Answers:
    Create strong backlinks. Submit articles and press releases about your site, try to exchange links with other sites that are related to your site, join social media channels (like twiter, facebook, etc) and promote your site's information there, submit your sites in the directories and join online forums (like this digital point) and promote your site's information there by participating in the topic related to you sites.

fahadkhan14, May 19, 2010 IP
  3. monikajoshi

monikajoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to get good ranking in some keywords, you have to do the effective onpage optimization work and then, start the offpage work optimization work. I also do the social media optimization work for your website popularity.

monikajoshi, May 19, 2010 IP
  4. sunsine

sunsine Peon

Best Answers:
    Build a good number of back links and study SEO and do it.

sunsine, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  5. touchserv

touchserv Guest

Best Answers:
    I have been using Keyword Research Pro for a while now and I must admit that this tool is amazing to getting your website at the top of Google. It generates keywords that you can build your site around. Essentially, it is just another SEO tool, but it can really help your website get higher in search engine rankings, getting more traffic to your website. This is a great tool with a couple of great features, and is worth every penny.

touchserv, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  6. v4vhen

v4vhen Peon

Best Answers:
    Read and learn it yourself. You can improve your website's content and make it more user friendly. Do some keyword research and analyze your competitor's website for you to choose the best keywords. Then start optimizing those keywords through link exchange, blogs, forums and the like. Good luck to you buddy!

v4vhen, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  7. Jhon Bosco

Jhon Bosco Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase the ranking of site you can do link building, Directory submission, bookmarking, blog posting & blogs comments.

Jhon Bosco, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  8. jas1414

jas1414 Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubt internet marketing we need to follow some guidelines for link and traffic but i must want to say that it is any art and every one have different style to do if you follow same technique as many of doing then it is very hard to get result, no one as such site in this era that hard to bring up but if you do some unique technique then you will be different from crowd other wise go on same way

jas1414, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  9. john boy

john boy Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice is go to the Blue Print Central Forum and you will get all the help you need there. Steve and Tim have produced many excellent courses which I have purchased all of. They are a one stop shop for all your IM needs! No affliate marketing here - have just received an excellent service and I am now getting on top of my game! See what you think!

john boy, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  10. zaheerseo

zaheerseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Incraese the qulity backlinks and do all the seo technique like directory submission,social bookmarking, article submission, classified, SMO and more..

zaheerseo, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  11. esskay2902

esskay2902 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have read all the post and agree with the Rashida your have to do both the off-page and on-page works. Start doing directory submission and quality link building for your website which is very important part of off- page seo and do all other activity as all other friends mention.

esskay2902, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  12. john boy

john boy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes - On page SEO needs to be done but it certainly isn't that important to my mind. I have produced a fair few websites and tested this. I have not bothered at all with on page at all and concentrated on off page SEO my sites have ranked very quickly and not be affected by the lack of on page content. I do on page for the customer not for SEO. However this stategy is for today maybe tommorow google might change its mind?!?

I agree that quality backlinking is very important and these links must be built organically without to much of a formula as this can be identified by Google spiders. The more random the better!

john boy, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  13. indiamart

indiamart Peon

Best Answers:
    Increase ranking through article submission by submitting the website link to high pr sites.

indiamart, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  14. Website_Analyst

Website_Analyst Peon

Best Answers:
    Start doing some R&D on your field. I hope it will help you.

Website_Analyst, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  15. john boy

john boy Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry what is R&D? I not sure that I have heard of this before - would be interested to find out more!

Thanks

john boy, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  16. casius

casius Peon

Best Answers:
    @john boy

R&D means research and development. So you need to research what your competitors do and develop the same SEO system as they do. Another way to for your website rankings is to have on site page optimization done...Trust me getting your website to the guidelines og search engines provided you will get 30% more successful. Here is a simple example of our google analytics data after we have done just website optimization. gak.jpg you can see the increasement in 5 months. So anyway firstly start from your website and after do the external optimization.

casius, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  17. Mike Harrish

Mike Harrish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do all Off pages Seo Strategy for increase ranking....

Mike Harrish, Sep 28, 2010 IP