1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ePassporte will no longer issue Visa Cards

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by VCCOncp, Sep 2, 2010.

1. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer scamming people, it have a bad service, costumer support reply after too long time (some times two,three wekks...), you may get ur account forzen without reasons..

It's really baaaaaaaaad. Hope ePassporte solve the problem soon..

subaru20, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm sure ePassporte will soon find a solution. Nobody is going to loose a multimillion business just like that.
    I just got my new Visa card the other day and even activated it on ePassporte and set a PIN code :)

zexy, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  3. ScaryMe

ScaryMe Peon

Best Answers:
    What about withdrawing money using a personal credit card (Visa or Mastercard) from epassporte. A fee of US$5.00, or 1% of the total amount being withdrawn, will apply to the withdrawal, whichever is greater.

Does it really work or not? Did anybody tried it?

Thanks..

ScaryMe, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  4. Mogggy

Mogggy Peon

Best Answers:
    Latest update on the ePassporte saga

Mogggy, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  5. VideoGirls

VideoGirls Member

Best Answers:
    Anything new about this?

Having income from some affiliate programs that pay trough epassporte and also using that to pay for some online services.
    Don't keep large amounts in epassporte but it's an easy way to do online transactions fast.

I read people already look for alternate services. Hopefully this is not the end of this type of online fast banking system.

VideoGirls, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  6. VCCOncp

VCCOncp Peon

Best Answers:
    So according to the last update : VISA is not directly involved in this problem. And the request to block epassporte cards has been made by the BANK due to some "program dificiencies"???

VCCOncp, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  7. jijarm

jijarm Peon

Best Answers:
    They must return us our money - otherwise it is theft.

jijarm, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  8. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably, everybody has read it already. But here is a copy of the statement that ePassporte made yesterday:

One week later and this is the best that ePass got to say? We still don't know why and by who the funds got frozen and what exactly ePass is doing to solve the problem. The details are complicated? This is a lame excuse for "I don't want to reveal it".

Now... Ignoring this statement, I have the idea that things are not good.

I'm pretty sure that some big fishes (adult promoting programs) already got a reliable info about the issue, but it can't be released right now.

But this does not mean that they can't take measures. While some programs have advised people to not use ePass, others have completely banned ePass from the payout methods.

It is like they are saying: "We know for sure that using ePass is the dumbest thing you can do right now. But we can't explain why. So we will help avoiding you to use it."​

a_person, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  9. IMcurious

IMcurious Peon

Best Answers:
    I got my ePassporte card through Shareit (Digital River) who advertise it as "Digital River Visa Electron card". Unfortunately, Digital River is attempting to deny any responsibility in the matter, claiming that it is entirely between me and ePassporte. Does anyone else have the ePassporte card from Shareit. Maybe if we all pointed out to them that they do have a responsibility in this matter, they will ensure that we get paid.

IMcurious, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  10. stilliryze

stilliryze Peon

Best Answers:
    They are becoming more and more like G*yPal everyday >_<

stilliryze, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  11. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    They are right. Just because their name is on the card does not mean that they have any responsibility in whatever happens to your funds. Shareit was not the company that issued the card. They are just a partner of ePassporte, which now I can see it does not have a big difference compared to a regular ePass member.

Believe me, Shareit is not the only company that have affiliates with funds frozen. If this issue could be solved with pressure from affiliate programs, we would have our money by now.​

12. IMcurious

IMcurious Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I got robbed by PayPal and with them it was intentional. I did a month of contract work for Devshed.com and they refused to pay me by any means but PayPal. Problem was that PayPal claimed that it was too big of a "security risk" to let me have my own money! It's over two years now, and I still haven't gotten paid.

13. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    They are nothing like PayPal. While ePassporte always worked with the adult industry and they want to stay like that, PayPal a long time ago banned anything related with the adult industry.

14. IMcurious

IMcurious Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what a lawyer would say, but not what a reputable company would say.

15. jfarmer

jfarmer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone who needs to send money to your kids at school or overseas ATM cash may be the way, Ive used them for a while I think you need to be a US resident to send money but you can then send to anyone

ATM Cash

jfarmer, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  16. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    If you try to contact ePassporte by phone right now you won't be able. Their phones are dead.

People already started saying that this is a sign that they are gone with our money. But a ePass employee already came with an explanation.

And our money? Soon they say... :mad:

a_person, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  17. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is bad news

sunchy, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  18. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    From Michael O - ePassporte support - who is dealing with all angry webmasters (when he has time).

Notice the part in bold. Since from the beginning, ePass has said that this issue would get solved for sure and that our money are saved. But now, Michael O., official ePass rep., says that saying to much might "decrease the chances of this getting solved".

So, this means that there is a chance of this NOT getting solved. I'm just being logic...​

a_person, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  19. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Now we can't even see the Virtual Visa balance. The Bank has revoked this ability from ePassporte and they can't no longer have access to it.

Due to recent events, one guy on GFY's forum is gathering info with a lawyer and also getting people together that have more than $1,000 locked on ePass.

For now, he is just seeing what can be done if a group of webmasters with a big amount locked on ePass get together. Many webmasters are supporting this and so far the total amount locked is over $750,000.00, enough to make a good lawyer to move things.

As GFY is an adult webmaster forum that accepts only webmasters with verified adult sites, when this guy (known there as Shap) posts more news and, the most important, his contact, I will post it here. He does not care if you are not an adult webmaster. He wants to get together everybody who was f*cked in this case.​

a_person, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  20. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Just got this from another adult webmaster forum:

And this guy finishes pointing to a post made by some other guy on other forum who also reported that he got the same answer from the bank.

He is what the other guy said:

At least, unlike ePass announcements, the bank gave a specific date to have this solved. I just hope that by September 30 they have something working for us.

a_person, Sep 24, 2010 IP