1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Digixmas vs SliQ Submitter Plus Review

Discussion in 'Directories' started by rootbinbash, Sep 19, 2010.

Hello guys,

Last week, Mike the developer of SliQ Submitter (sliqsubmitter dot com) gave me a full copy of SliQ Submitter Plus for testing the software. As some of you already know i am a fan of Digixmas since 2006-2007. I tested the software for a week. And here is my honest review for both softwares.

Before starting reading please note that, i am using BOTH softwares.

Digixmas:
    + Decaptcher support
    + Can return invalid captchas to decaptcher
    + Has a very good category detection algo and perfect for auto submits (after 400 submissions you can forget it). However for an unknown reason, sometimes it still asks for category even i have submitted to same category (completely same directory category structure).
    + Supports spinable description
    + New directories are added / removed daily or worst case per 2 days.
    + The developer is very helpful.
    + You can check if the link is approved or not
    - They charge 3$ per 1k for decaptcher
    - The look of software is from 2006 and there is no update for gui
    - On my 3-4 windows 7 systems, time to time it locks the system for 2-3 minutes. Decaptcher is probably causing this. But the problem is that it locks when decaptcha/submission window is on top so the box is completely useless for 2-3 minutes.
    - 15$ per site may be costly if you have more than 5 sites.
    - Does not offer any kind of online remote backup system for backing up the settings / submissions
    - Sometimes after latest update, i am getting blank categories
    + Probably i have made around 100k submissions via Digixmas. This is the first directory submission software i fall in love :)

SliQ Submitter Plus
    + While i have been using this tool for a week. I saw 8 different updates. The software is being updated a lot, the developer is adding a lot of features, and try to add every logical feature you requested. (I have made around 12 requests and they are all added lol)
    + Decaptcher support
    + Charging 2$ per 1k images (usual price)
    + Submissions are faster than digixmas (i have used 10 connections on both softwares, SliQ was 3x faster on my machine)
    + Category detection algo and auto submission is as good as Digixmas. Sometimes even faster and better.
    + You can export your valid submissions
    + Support is very helpful. For support and feature / bug request case especially it knocks down Digixmas
    + SliQ has a very cool GUI, it is easy to navigate and looks beautiful.
    + Bug free
    + Directories only updated once and it was a very BIG update :)
    - Does not return invalid captchas.
    - Does not check if the link is approved or not. (I did not request it yet :) )
    - Can not spin descriptions.
    +- They charge monthly or yearly. But if you have more than 2 sites, it is cheaper imo
    + If you have 2 or more sites with same niches, you can submit one site and then use that category structure by exporting and importing. I do not know if Digixmas has this or not.
    + You can reset any kind of directories' status which returns same error msg. For example, you want to re-submit all failed directories. But of course you may not want to submit directories which return "url already exists" msg. You can easily make them successful or reset their status with a click.
    - Does not offer any kind of online remote backup system like digixmas

Please let me know what you think about both softwares.

PS: At the moment my favorite is SliQ but i do not know if it changes in the futures :)

PS 2: I may forget some pros and cons. I will edit the thread (pros and cons) time to time.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    rootbinbash, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  2. wamchu

wamchu Peon

Best Answers:
    You have not compare the price for both. So what is the cost and most value for your money.

wamchu, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  3. brian65

brian65 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For SliQ Submitter, the cost is $20 for 3 months. So for $20 you can submit details for as many websites as you like. For Digixmas, the cost is $15 per site you submit. So if you have more than one site, SliQ Submitter is more cost effective.

brian65, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  4. xsimio

xsimio Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the problem is that SliQ can include Digixmas (same directories), but Digixmas cannot include SliQ (because of licensing features).

xsimio, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  5. brian65

brian65 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, not sure what you mean. You can add your own directories to SliQ Submitter Plus, so even if you find directories in DigiXmas that aren't in SliQ you can add them as you wish. With SliQ Submitter you can add directories even for submission in Fast mode as well as in the semi-automatic Standard mode.

brian65, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  6. VOnline

VOnline Member

Best Answers:
    SliQ would be better for me since I have lots of sites.
    Both look good though, good luck.

VOnline, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  7. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    forget both of these, submiteaze is by far my #1 above these two. the major plus is it does everything digi and sliq do, but it also does website and article submissions in the same software, and no recurring fees - fantastic!

Yo-Yo32, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  8. pocari

pocari Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never used tools like, should I try first? What is a free tool that steady

pocari, Apr 18, 2011 IP