1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Dp members hates Indian People?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stivan john, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiranheartbeats

kiranheartbeats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ Indian dude stop posting crap. Did OP asked what is crime rate in india, how they do crime and how do they escape. Only Crime/Fraud/......... happens in India ?

In your lifetime you didn't break any traffic rules.

DP hates spammers and scammers. To mod please close this thread, as it going off topic. No meaning in discussing this topic.

kiranheartbeats, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  2. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's the most important matter to me. I wouldn't care if DP only had 100 members if the quality of the threads and posts were outstanding.

BRUm, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  3. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think Indian is going off-topic. Just because he puts a bit off information doesn't mean he's off the main road. I also see nothing wrong with his post and I find it all the more relevant to the topic itself.

I've got a couple of Indian friends and I they are all nice to me so I have nothing against Indians per se. It just so happens that majority of the members here are Indians which includes spammers and scammers.

Grimm, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  4. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the problem with people like you. Every problem has a root cause and to eliminate or take care of the problem, you need to take care of the root cause. Temporary solutions will never help in a long run. All I was trying to point out is the root cause of such issues which have to be dealt seriously. Only this will allow people across the globe to treat Indians with more respect and more importantly... more trust.

Also, regarding the crime rate in India... Yes! There are countries where the crime rate is higher but see how many people get away there? Even if they get away, at what cost? I have been to countries like USA, UK, Singapore and the laws are pretty strict there. Moreover, it's very difficult to get away once you are caught.

Regarding me breaking traffic laws... No haven't cos I don't drive a lot :). Yes, my driver has done it many times and we usually get away by paying just a Rs 50 or 100 to the Policeman. But this is irrelevant here because I don't take that attitude of mine and use the same mentality on the Internet. This is where the difference between a scammer's mentality and a serious business person's mentality differs.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    Indian, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  5. johnsonp

johnsonp Peon

Best Answers:
    Now a days criminal mentality increased in Indians. You can find honesty at rare occasions.

johnsonp, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  6. target9

target9 Peon

Best Answers:
    why should they be hated? i just checked out a few threads on forums here and found out that many of the users are Indian

target9, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He wasn't going of topic but I can see that you would love some censorship if it fits your view . What's the matter whit you criticism ticks you off ? There is nothing wrong whit what he posted it's just information and personal views .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 21, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.