1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TRUTH about ramhost.us - BE AWARE!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thesurface, Sep 19, 2010.

So today they really pis*ed me off so i must write some words here about them!
    Be aware of using them host!

My result:

• Banned from support
    • Banned from forum
    • Suspended domain
    • Deleted all files + deleted backups!
    • Ignoring tickets
    • They dont wanna understand that they have server problems but they everytime said me "it is ok lol" and 130 domains was down ...
    How it was going?

Server started maintenance about 16-Spt. 2010 everything was ok but after 17-Spt. 2010 all 130 domains goes down! Cpanel fully wont worked ...

Conversation:
    Me:
    why we are again suspended ?

My friend:
    Not suspended, but the whole server is having some problem now.. Please wait and be patien boss..

Me:
    okay but it must be heavy errors and roblems all peoples can download our files like index.php (THIS WAS DONE BUT SH*TTY SERVER REAL!!!!!)! and this is not funny if they can see our files :(

i must deleted all files ... :(

my friend:
    Sorry for this happen..
    I have immediately notify my friend to solve the problem.. Sorry again for inconviniences..

All the hosting are normal now.. but site got suspended with the reason of "Resource Abuse - Server Loads above 60" what happen?
    Would you please tell me so that I could explain to the server administrator..
    Please reply soon.. Thanks boss..

- he dont knows about maintenance!

see this scott
    ramnet wrote:

All sites are back online and have been for quite some time now.

If you aren't able to view your site it's most likely the result of your browser cache (if you tried to visit while we were performing maintenance).

this is not me who wrote this!

I DO NOT USE BROWSER to test the site!!!!!

m100# curl www.cnn.com > cnn.txt
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    100 268 100 268 0 0 310 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 712
    m100# curl www.hnair.org > hnair.txt
    100 8342 0 8342 0 0 1342 0 --:--:-- 0:00:06 --:--:-- 2384
    m100# curl www.bbken.org > bbken.txt
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:51 --:--:-- 0

there are both two site on my account,one can be access ,and the others NOT !
    and the one can't be access ,is the main domain site! I can't delete it or add it ,Can't do anything !
    why you can not realize there is a real problem?

ramnet claiming that all works but nothing works cpanel fucked off see http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3269/99302929.png wont load the language, site offline accessble only via proxy ... should we move or?

see my other 2 replies + this image:
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3195/17149898.png

Server Load 19.24 (4 cpus)
    Its 19.24 and my site is suspended and our 4 sites dont have files on server so how the hell can be the high server load lol, first tell admin of that server he must repair server first lol and then he hac critism us! our site never can do much server load max. i know there was about 9 server load lol and not 60 ...

I really dont like when someone telling me that my site had big server load if i dont have any files on site + yesterday anyone can download our files from that server so what he want? report him or what? first he must be clear that its not mistake of our site or me, ITS mistake by his server!

There is no script as i know which can generate so hight server load like 60, ddos can max. slow down site but not the server load 60.

I really dont want to again wait 1 week when he finally agree that it was mistake by his server i want 2 days if no news we must wait since he is claiming! + you can freely report him to paypal! i have proof that he claiming us! we losting alexa.com rank by offline sites! we loosing money coz peoples reporting us on paypal!
    loosing our members because of oflline sites!

Greets.

//***** Feel free to forward this emails to admin or moderator or whats is him and i really wish he understand our situation since its normall what he did!!!!!!!

I feel really p*ssed off!!!

thesurface, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  2. ramnet

ramnet Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, this user posts obscenities on our forums under multiple accounts and wonders why he gets blocked from there by one of our moderators :rolleyes:

Regarding his hosting account....he initially refused to identify himself and aside from his abusive remarks to our support staff we simply cannot help you if we don't know who you are and we won't help you if you spam obscenities at us.

Regarding the server loads, if this is the person I think it is, his account was suspended after only 4 days of activity when he proceeded to abuse the server by distributing copyrighted/pirated content and running a torrent tracker on it.

When he did finally attempt to confirm who he was, he then provides a domain that isn't hosted with us.

If and when the OP decides to control himself and act in a rational and professional manner then he can feel free to PM me here and we'll look into your situation further.

However, a quick check based on his posting history here we believe we are most likely correct in our initial assessment of this case:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1901451#post14747688

We don't host people actively breaking the law by distributing warez and we certainly don't tolerate people that are rude and disruptive to our staff.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    ramnet, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  3. thesurface

thesurface Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, this user posts obscenities on our forums under multiple accounts and wonders why he gets blocked from there by one of our moderators

why you are claiming ? i am never posted no obscenities! where is the proof ? i am only post that i am was angry with your "services" lol as it was everyday down and not accessable without proxy!
    also who posted that there are problems with CPANLE LANGUAGE? lol it was me!!! you deleted my posts regarding to cpanel errors!!! also deleted all posts to hide all rerrors that ramhost has also still have will had .. ;)

Regarding the server loads, if this is the person I think it is, his account was suspended after only 4 days of activity when he proceeded to abuse the server by distributing copyrighted/pirated content and running a torrent tracker on it.

no its not me!

i am used host for long time but you really p*ssed me off last time! thats all!

When he did finally attempt to confirm who he was, he then provides a domain that isn't hosted with us.
    Ramhost again claiming!!! where the proof you asked me for that domain!!! you just banned me no ask!!!!!!

If and when the OP decides to control himself and act in a rational and professional manner then he can feel free to PM me here and we'll look into your situation further.

yep you should control yourself ;) and finally stop claiming peoples!

Ramhost cant acknowledge that it was their own mistake

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      37.5 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      16.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      16.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell us what kind of script you run on your shared hosting?

mentos, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  5. thesurface

thesurface Active Member

Best Answers:
    ramhost 17 sept. announced that will be maintenance of server so i kindly deleted all files from my folders and i mean really all, then he suspend me that i had 60 of server load but how ? i wont host at maintenance time nothing!

also because of such server load all peoples could download all files from server , for example i requested from server to load index.php and it gives me full php source code!!!

i dont really know what script can produce 60 server load, i host there not 1 day so how the hell? how if i host there longer that 1 month and there wasnt never such big server load only in time of maintenance!

also now is server load 19% and i dont host nothing too! so? it must be wrong with server!

if ramhost really thinks i produced so much server load why he dont unsuspend and then we see who said true ;)

but as i said it was in time of maintenance!!! and its not fair!!!

all what is posted here is true but ramhost cant understand that it was cause of maintenance day... thanks my site is down, my customers losted, paid for hosting - didnt get nothing really kool.

20-SEPT-2010 09:22
    Connection to **** failed.

The system returned: (111) Connection refused

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  6. ramnet

ramnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Like we said, we could have you confused with somebody else. We host over a thousand clients and unless you identify yourself we can't be certain who you are.

Until then, let's examine each of your points one by one:

And yet you are still unable to provide a single domain you have hosted with us so we can confirm who you are.

So this was a recurring problem for you? Clearly if you were previously suspended for issues then you had plenty of warning to fix your sites - but instead it would seem you ignored our warnings and decided to cause a continual problem before you were finally terminated for repeated issues.

You claim your sites were down and then you admit your problem was localized to your system (since accessing via a proxy worked for you).

So first you say we deleted your files, and now you say you deleted your files yourself.

And now you say you were never hosted with us at all.

--------------

Perhaps when the OP gets his story straight we can have an intelligent discussion and actually help you.

ramnet, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  7. thesurface

thesurface Active Member

Best Answers:
    And now you say you were never hosted with us at all.

i mean i dont here ONLY 1 day to produce so big server load so you could monitor it before since i host at your host about 2-3 months

So first you say we deleted your files, and now you say you deleted your files yourself.

i was describing my result ;)

ramhost nothing deleted, but if we speak in this way then ramhost deleted files since when i opened site 17 sept morning i got all files from old backup 15sept. loaded ;)

You claim your sites were down and then you admit your problem was localized to your system (since accessing via a proxy worked for you).

sure from 50 peoples works for 1 people others must visit via proxy so really only my problem?

i am hosted at some other hosts before, but really never got suspended for server load, which i also dont produced

PM sended ramnet, waiting for response.

"RAM Hosting", "RAMHost.us", "RAM-Host.com", and "RAM Web Hosting" refers to RAM Host which also ramnet reffers ramhost to me!

https://www.ramhost.us/?page=tos/tos-shared

rather he dont PM me back but he goes viewing
    Current Activity: Viewing FAQ lol, he cant answer to PM so how he can answer to support
    +now reported my post lol !!!!!

1.jpg

thesurface, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  8. ramnet

ramnet Peon

Best Answers:
    PM says "hi" - which doesn't provide anything useful to help us help you.

Meanwhile:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/faq.php?faq=rules

ramnet, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  9. thesurface

thesurface Active Member

Best Answers:
    but you could reply to pm lol :)

whats is inside PM?
    ! which doesn't provide anything useful to help us help you. - said ramhost lol, but what i can post if they ignore all!!!!

now as you can see this host ramhost dont provide nothing ;)

only banning, suspending, reporting my posts about TRUTH to inform other peoples !

Do not create threads that make accusations against other members

lol i am saying abt "RAM Hosting", "RAMHost.us", "RAM-Host.com", and "RAM Web Hosting" refers to RAM Host which also ramnet reffers ramhost to me!

https://www.ramhost.us/?page=tos/tos-shared

btw server is playing some game, he is sometimes offline and sometimes online, accessable only via proxy (i mean proxy sometimes cant too access site!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://forum.ramhost.us/bbs/viewtopic.php?pid=1219#p1219
    RamHost announced after all my deleted posts on his forum:

* DDoS Attack - We have suffered an ongoing DDoS Attack against a customer on this server. We have stopped most of the traffic however we are still seeing that the port is very active. Our team is working on this as well.

So? it wasnt my sites what are produced big server load lol!!!!! i really dont know what are with nowadays peoples lol!!!

* Language files - a few of the cPanel language files are not loading properly, our team is working with the cPanel developers on this as well.

LOL i am telling him about 3 times that he had err. in cpanel but deleted my posts to hide it lol

10. UnderHost_MSA

UnderHost_MSA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, can you share with us the domain you hosted with ramhost to verify you hosted with them?

UnderHost_MSA, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  11. thesurface

thesurface Active Member

Best Answers:
    nope, since its more than 10 domains ;) send only to ramnet when he finally reply to my PM!

he ignored 2 PMs!

12. UnderHost_MSA

Best Answers:
    Only one domain will suffice no need to give the whole list, if you can't confirm you have been hosted with them how you want the community to believe in your reviews? fake review happen all the time!

13. thesurface

thesurface Active Member

Best Answers:
    ramhost good know what sites he suspended ;)

but he cant understand one thing: "Hight server load was cause of ddos and not mine sites/site" !

Why he just un-suspend us and the we can see if there wwas so big server load produced by mine sites lol

14. ramnet

ramnet Peon

Best Answers:
    We're still waiting for this person to tell us who he is.

We have tried to assist this person however we simply can't help somebody who continues to refuse to confirm who they are.

We suspended a few people in the last few days for service abuse....the only thing we have to go on is a threatening email linking us to this thread from "sCRiPTz-TEAM" which leads us to believe he was the software pirate we suspended a few days ago as opposed to someone else.

This will be our final reply here and unless the OP can tell us who he is we stand by everything we have stated thus far based on what information we have.

We don't host people engaged in software piracy distributing warez and nulled scripts using our service. Period.

Nobody is laughing but you.

The only thing you have told us is that you have a problem with us but can neither identify yourself nor even confirm you were ever our customer to begin with (as opposed to a client of one of our resellers or otherwise) - and the fact your story keeps changing doesn't help you.

You can send us a domain name, your login name with us, or any of the details you signed up with. Publicly or privately. Via a support ticket would be preferred.

The fact that you were suspended and the fact we had server maintenance around the same time is purely coincidental. There is no point in reiterating that.

That occurred a full day after you were suspended and is irrelevant to your case.

Tell us who you are and we'll look into doing that - assuming you are a legitimate person of course (which is starting to become clear that you probably aren't or you would've identified yourself earlier instead of continuing to drag this on).

ramnet, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  15. krsix

krsix Peon

Best Answers:
    "okay but it must be heavy errors and roblems all peoples can download our files like index.php (THIS WAS DONE BUT SH*TTY SERVER REAL!!!!!)! and this is not funny if they can see our files "

This is your issue, not their problem. You're a horribly incompetent serveradmin.

krsix, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  16. thesurface

thesurface Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am DONT touch server conf.!!!!!

17. locomotion

locomotion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To OP(thesurface), since the admin of ramhost has stood up and trying to clarify and to rectify the problem, why don't you give them a chance to explain? I mean as in this whole thread your replies do not seem to be answering exactly what was the cause of the problem.

E.g. when you were asked which domain was hosted with them

locomotion, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  18. UnderHost_MSA

Best Answers:
    Simply because

A: He have something to hide.
    B: He posted a fake reviews simply to troll.

19. KDisk

KDisk Peon

Best Answers:
    Greetings All,
    I would like to say that I can confirm that this persons site is NOT owned by RAM Host or has any affiliation with RamHost at all. This review is completely false simply based on the fact that he has never had any business dealings with Ram Host at all. A Moderator may contact me directly to validate this statement but I am not in a position to post this pubically, for all Non-Moderators, can I ask if the OP can post a screenshot of a paid invoice from Ram Host or a screenshot of your welcome e-mail(details blurred of course)?

This user is attacking RamHost for no reason, this is further demonstrated by the fact that the OP took every chance he could get to post the Ram Host's name in several different ways.

As far as the claim that running a script cannot cause the server load to spike that high, I am sure that EVERY EDUCATED server administrator will agree with me that this is untrue. I actually find the statement laughable. Even a simple script can cause an impressive server load if it is being called hundreds of times per minute. Not Enough??? Please tell me that a Torrent Tracker cannot cause a high server load?

KDisk, Sep 20, 2010 IP