1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What happens in HELL as per your religion ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by it career, Sep 15, 2010.

1. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A female criminal can love a male criminal as much an atheist can - why do not you apply same vasperian theory of love?

it career, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  2. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not a male criminal loving a female criminal?

And being a criminal does not automatically make one a bad person and unworthy of love. Can you honestly say you have never committed a crime, be it an illegal act or something one might consider immoral?

Someone who is a genuinely bad, horrible person might find love with someone who is equally disgusting and cruel, however this isn't true love - for example a person who'd "love" a child killer isn't capable of real love, IMHO.

Also, why state Atheist? A female criminal can love a male criminal as much as a Christian/Hindu/Muslim/Jew/Bhudist/Taoist/Mormon/Catholic/Satanist can. Right?

alexispetrov, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  3. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    As you know if if any body will do bad on earth if he is child his mother will punish him , if he's mature then country law will be apply same as after death our god Allah will punish us its on him might be possible he can forgive us.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    unknownpray, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  4. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Why are you quoting me? This thread is about what happens in hell in YOUR religion. What does my post have to do with YOUR religion?

I'm an Atheist. I believe there is no hell and IF there were a god, which I do not believe there is - I don't think he's be anything like "allah" who sits on his ass watching people pelt rocks at each other, circumcise women (do you know what that entails?) and blow up kids in his name - all to fuck 72 virgins (goats?) in "heaven".

Screw that.

alexispetrov, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  5. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not quite. As per believers, God is an infinite ocean of pure love and believers can draw as much love as they want from God and distribute it.
    But as per atheist love between 2 people are few hormone exchages and hence limited to few mililiters.
    I do not understand why same amount of hormone exchanges cannot take place between two hardened criminals.
    What does your vasperian(or whatever theory) say :D?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    it career, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  6. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    Oceans of love, LOL, where was the love when god wiped out the entire population of earth except a few people and animals? Oceans of death is more like it.

Roman, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  7. jamesloo

jamesloo Peon

Best Answers:
    We are already in Hell.

jamesloo, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  8. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I pitty you and all those that think like you. You may be in hell but it's the life you created. I rather enjoy life and i refuse to sacrifice any part of it to anyone or anything.

Roman, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  9. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Roman already answered this adequately. :)

You're also SO confused regarding what love is, like you're brainwashed or simply mentally quite slow - I feel bad for you, honestly.

alexispetrov, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  10. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

......and animals. The plants are left out of the text, no concern of yours either as the animals?

Why a second chance for anyone may be worth the asking or understanding natures consequences in creation as opposed to their non existence at all.....as an atheists beliefs.

Understanding the events is the difference between knowledge and superstition.

Breeze Wood, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  11. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:

Excuse me for not mentioning the plants, I'm not perfect, but it seems your perfect god really didn't give a $hit about them anyways. He is one heck of a mass murderer though and 1 billion people seem to respect him for it.

Roman, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  12. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to explain "Why same amount of hormone exchanges cannot take place between two hardened criminals as that of two atheist ? " to prove that you are mentally quite fast.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    it career, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  13. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing like "hell" there is only "Heaven" where God use to live. Some people say that hell is on the earth only, in some or other way you have to sett off the "sin". And for those things you have to still live on earth and as its punishment period is over after that you will die. If in your the "sins" balance is more than you will have to take 1 more time birth in the form of any creature of the earth, and would have to settle your "sin" account.

Jackob2916, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  14. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    .... I really don't, lol.

Your English is so bad in this thread it's quite difficult to understand what you actually mean half the time; you think the love between two religious people is not simply an exchange of hormones while you believe that this IS the case for Atheists. Based on that statement you must believe that Atheists and the religious are in fact different species.

Out of interest, who tried to brainwash you into thinking all Atheists do is have sex with no meaningful love? I can't help but wonder if you're some low ranking Westboro member, lol - especially after you said women who are promiscuous and get raped are whining when they report it, while men who are promiscuous and only get sued, not raped, are poor victims.

alexispetrov, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  15. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now you accept that your theory "That criminals cannot get true love whereas atheists can get" is FALSE.

it career, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  16. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So by cutting out the fact that all humans have a brain you reached this wonderful conclusion . What are you claiming that you just discovered the laws (ya, ya i know love has no logic) of love and you know that it's all hormones ?

Dude your entire activity in this topic looks like you're posting under the influence . Do you want to earn a special title or what ?

ApocalypseXL, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What did I say about hell on Page 1? ;)

Helvetii, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  18. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    He's given a good answer itcareer. You should listen.

And if you stop quaking with rage/madness long enough to dry your eyes and actually read my posts again, I never said that "That criminals cannot get true love whereas atheists can get" - why did you even put it in quotes? Idiots everywhere. I swear, they're breeding like Muslims!

alexispetrov, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  19. riaviente

riaviente Member

Best Answers:
    In my own opinion, there's no heaven or hell after death. We are the ones creating our own heaven while we still live. Doing what we want to do, getting what we want, and having the perfect family and friends around us is heaven. Being in hell is not having a job, home, family and friends, and no to feed your mouth your stomach is hungry.

riaviente, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  20. mobiusknowledge

mobiusknowledge Member

Best Answers:
    never been there before

mobiusknowledge, Sep 29, 2010 IP