1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Is Alive!!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Avatar7, Sep 25, 2006.

1. iwm1979

iwm1979 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could be true but the blog post itself does not give too many details.. it is just a claim which could be true or false.

iwm1979, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  2. Cage Rattler

Cage Rattler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wanted: Dead or Alive?

Cage Rattler, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  3. ImVickieB

ImVickieB Berserker

Best Answers:
    Sad to say, I agree with this. I respected his contributions before he joined the ranks of the WAY over the top sales pitches. I am slowly but surely unsubbing from his newsletters due to this. The marketing style must work otherwise he wouldn't be doing it that way.

ImVickieB, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  4. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Adsense is Alive !!" but "Adsense Publisher is DEAD !!" :eek: Hehh, he should change name of those books too. ;)

"The Death of Adsense (Publisher)"

"Adsense is Alive (but Adsense publisher may be dead soon)"

:p :p

Sxperm, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  5. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:

reapr, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  6. Buckenmeyer

Buckenmeyer Guest

Best Answers:
    AdSense is definitely alive! In September, my main account (which I haven't even worked on since May) brought in $1000 more than the previous month just from a rise in CPM, no current effort on my part, no more traffic than before, no more clicks than before, I simply got a pay raise!

AdSense is defintely, definitely alive and is still the best way to make money online in my opinion. :D

Buckenmeyer, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  7. thenewadsense

thenewadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Buckenmeyer,

I saw the same results. My AdSense dramatically increased! It went from 4K to 5K instantly.

Google seemed to reward those who have "real" sites and penalize those who have Splogs and junk pages.

Smart.

thenewadsense, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  8. cldnails

cldnails Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All boils down to controversy, it brings in the traffic! Personally, I think the internet is dead and snail mail RULES.

cldnails, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  9. ZeRo_CoOl

ZeRo_CoOl Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, amen to that^^^

ZeRo_CoOl, Oct 3, 2006 IP
  10. weblaunch

weblaunch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is like a zombie...not really dead, not really alive. Seriously though, people are growing more and more adsense-blind these days. I wish Google would allow more control over ad format, e.g. ad sizes, fonts, etc.

weblaunch, Oct 3, 2006 IP
  11. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I just have a question for JComm if he now have so much money why run around and do all this stuff and when when when is he going to do nice websites. Look at the http://www.instantadsensetemplates.com/
    it sucks the layout is like a bad 5 $ ebook. Even my 8 years old rottie dog could do a better then this and his dead.

I read some of his books and they are ok but quality websites no no

TheSyndicate, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  12. Nicod3mus

Nicod3mus Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to stop by these boards daily and honestly at this point the only thing I see these days is people flaming products and marketers making hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour. These guys were making ridiculous amounts building websites and marketing them before they ever started selling info or self help stuff and guess what, they still are.

I have been in this indusrty for over 10 years and I work closely with the guys that I see constantly flamed in here and my conclusion is that these forums are a lot les useful than they used to be.

Stop flaming and watch what these guys are doing. The old benchmarks are being beaten almost daily and these people are doing it, not you.

Nicod3mus, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  13. Nicod3mus

Nicod3mus Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to stop by these boards daily and honestly at this point the only thing I see these days is people flaming products and marketers making hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour. These guys were making ridiculous amounts building websites and marketing them before they ever started selling info or self help stuff and guess what, they still are.

I have been in this indusrty for over 10 years and I work closely with the guys that I see constantly flamed in here and my conclusion is that these forums are a lot les useful than they used to be.

Stop flaming and watch what these guys are doing. The old benchmarks are being beaten almost daily and these people are doing it, not you.

Nicod3mus, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  14. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:

So you think the websites look good? And if you had that much money you could not produce better looking websites? Yes sure old stuff is kicked by Adsense beucase JC and other are flooding the market with no sense pages.
    And since did saying what you think become flaming?

TheSyndicate, Oct 12, 2006 IP