1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How INDIAN Writers Can Earn Big Bucks?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Fem, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For your information, I still have not received the article I was supposed to receive. Losing hope in Indian writers, huh?

Sweely, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  2. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    To whom did you give the job and when was it expected back? Unless you provide these details how can one know?

parsibagan, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  3. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have the article ready and for at least 20 - 30 days, but I am incredibly sorry (and feel lil stupid too :p) to say that I kinda forgot what your DP id was ... and in fact I was planning it put it up on my friend's site now that nobody needed it. Honestly, if you'll notice I haven't been hanging around on DP too much lately and did not have much time dig out old threads (I guess I deleted your PM or it got buried in newer ones). Well, I hope they don't sound like excuses but have been having problems all around - family, my own health and my 5 year old PC (which I finally had to give up for a sleek, but much more awkward to work on, laptop). Anyways, I will dig that article out now and if you can PM me your email id, I will send it right across.

Don't lose hope. I have never ever promised and not delivered - but have been promised and not been paid sometimes. LOL

WebBuddy, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  4. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Sweely: hold on, because you will get better than ever expected.

I helped provide lessons to her, and she was I must say already pretty good. Now, she is charging far less than one-half of the price to match quality.
    If you have any problems with the written piece, personally let me know. Although lack of communication occurred, you will be getting more than you bargained for.
    A poor value article has no shelf value to begin with. Quality ones rarely fail to disappear before five years.

dyadvisor, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  5. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dyadvisor is right with this one. Sweely, you will be nothing but satisfied with the quality of this article. The best part is the guarantee that dyadvisor has given. His word is gold.

gvannorman, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  6. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    I hope you liked the articles. Would be great if you could post a review.. :)

WebBuddy, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  7. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just make sure your grammar and spelling are well enough. That's the biggest concern when a proficient English-speaking reader would read this content.

usasportstraining, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  8. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd thought not to reply, but decided to. The average surfer hardly spends more than 10 seconds on a page; does that give them sufficient time to go through the spelling and grammar? Just use the heading shown below with a mildly relative body copy. You will be surprised to observe, the average viewer retention time, increase a lot.

FREE SEX HEAR!!!

The above sentence is incorrect, yet people will stay to read on the rest, because `SEX SELLS' and not `GRAMMAR'

People visit Russian adult sites and guess out the meaning of the words/phrases while filling forms, why? `SEX SELLS' and not `Proper English.'

parsibagan, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  9. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    I respect you and your views in general, but I would beg to strongly disagree on this point here. It is not SEX that sells, it is what you can give to the average visitor - if he is indeed searching for sex/sleaze, your incorrect sentence will lure him for sure. However, if he is an educated person and is searching the net for some information on Sex for educational purposes (or for that matter some other topic), your incorrect sentence will put him off.

The "Sex Sells" slogan is as relevant on the internet as it is in the other media like television or print. If the person is just killing time or if he/she is looking for some fun, mindless stuff will be good enough, but for any serious and discerning user, quality is always an issue. Of course, people visiting sites for sleaze will not be looking for eloquent prose. I am sure that is not the market we are targeting. Serious businesses cannot risk the embarrassment of looking like fools with grammar and spelling errors dotting their web pages.

About the average surfer - you are right .. people are not so discerning as far as quality of the text is concerned. They will usually be content as long as the stuff is well researched and leads them to answers. I guess that is where the role of adequate research can be emphasized. A content writer needs to know his/her language as well as know how to use the internet and his/her own knowledge and insight to make the content read-worthy. I can assure you if the web content is high quality and informative, the "average" visitor will spend more than 10 seconds on the page. But, sadly Google throws up some irrelevant or shi%%y websites with little or no value on top few positions. You can blame the visitor for running away fast once he glances that the content is the same rehashed stuff he has seen a hundred million times on other indifferent websites.

WebBuddy, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  10. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your kind words.

On most general search terms, Wikipedia usually shows up at spot #1, and they are excellent in terms of research. Just check out at all the relevant terms on their page and see how chained they are to each other. A Wiki page about shoes will show boots, leather (and other raw materials used to manufacture shoes), different types of polishes, leading manufacturers of shoes, pioneers of that industry... all relevant to the main term, `shoe.' This is what makes them stand apart. If your website is similar, it will also rank high.

If you need my assistance on linked keywords, just email me your main keyword... it is for free... just for you. :)

parsibagan, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  11. CharlieHash

CharlieHash Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread has some nice and informative conversation on writing topic, thanks guys

CharlieHash, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  12. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's hard because there are many Indian writers who are pass off spun articles as "Unique"

It's kind of strange because when you speak with alot non English writers, their English is horrible, but yet they submit well written articles. That usually means that they are spun articles... IMO, I think like 80% of these "unique" articles from Indian or any non English writers are spun.

As long as people are skeptical the good writers will end up getting under paid... Even today I received articles from an Indian writer which happen to be copied from Ezine articles, and only 40% spun.

There is a saying that a few bad apples, will ruin it for the good ones, and this is the case here...

The Peoples SEO, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I will have a hard time trusting a Indian to do any service simple because of the staggering amount of people posting horrid reply in threads and starting even more horrid ones . If you ad to that an obnoxious patriotism that a lot of your countrymen display you can understand why people run as hard as possible when they hear that you are or might be from India .

At the moment I am reluctant to use certain parts of the DigitalPoint forums due to what might be describe as an infestation . How can I trust a writer witch must have splendid grammar skills when there are so many threads that sound something among the lines "Bro ... me ... BIG MONEY ... NOW ... want badly beg .. INDIAN...thk dear " .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  14. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it does make it even more difficult, doesn't it?

lol funny stuff. It's even worse over at the warrior forum.

But that's not to say that you should close your eyes to all of them. Like I said earlier, either in this thread or in another, one of my customers and now Internet friend ("penpal," if you will) is from India, and he's a pretty good writer. He needs to work on the personality of his writing, though.

Keep your eyes open. I know it can be hard at times.

If it gets to be too much bullshit, there are other places to check out. Guru, elance, craigslist, odesk. wahm....

Perry Rose, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  15. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    THE BOTTOM FEEDERS ARE LOOKING FOR CRAP.

If you are foolish enough to charge under $6 an article or purchase below $6 you are in the same class, the bottom feeders. Country never matters, willingness to learn does.

Buyers obtaining articles at cheap rates are losing money on each article because of how uneducated they are in basic business, (and even math).

Many Indian writers are far above the bottom. A person who thinks they are superior because of nationality are the most stupid of all. Those who think the worst offenders of non-original material are Indians, think again. They are the ones in your country trying to get rich quick. (and 30 years later, still trying)

dyadvisor, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  16. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're absolutely correct! However, you can be rest assured that not all Indian writers write poorly. As far as spinning is concerned, just check out the testimonials and you'll observe that the maximum number of purchasers of like programs are non-Indians.

However, just to change your view, I offer a free, no-strings-attached, 200 words article to you. I'll send you one original article written by me and a spinned version of the same. This will prove that spinning too is fine as long as the person doing it knows English properly.

parsibagan, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  17. vkenneth

vkenneth Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friends, I am an Anglo-Indian (in my case mothers side is Irish), I am thankful to GOD & my parents for I was sent to the very best of the school in the capital (same as where some Indian Prime Ministers and now their children are studying) run by the famed 'IRISH Brothers' after which I proceeded to complete my Graduation from the # 1 College in the nation.

Sorry for wasting your time with unnecessary details, the reason why I am tell you all this is because :-

1) I have never authored an Article that would pay less than $190USD and have received fee in the line of $370USD/article.

2) I usually write an article between 500-1200 words, I do not like getting paid on per word basis.

3) I also tend to stick to my choice of Category of knowledge, therefore only Tech posts from me.

4) I don't do more than 2 articles total in a given month, Copyrighting is not for me to earn my Bread & Butter.

5) Why I write ? is because I love to, It's a weekend hobby for me, on other days I just fail to find time from my Business obligations.

6) I only do Ghost posts, my name does not along with the article, its simply not that cheap.

7) If its not for the money, then why do I charge ? All you have to do is (after confirming my availability) donate my fee money to a Registered Not-for-Profit organization of your choice and provide with PayPal proof of the same and we will be good to go on my terms.

Summary - Location/race don't get counted, Attitude, subject knowledge, Quality stuff & self believe matters (well Location only matters in my business, I am into real estate development) ;)

Thx for your time.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    vkenneth, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  18. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like myself to be associated with your new venture. I can provide quality articles. If you need kindly send me message on my e mail-

pradiprg, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  19. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whose new venture? Is there a new one coming up???

parsibagan, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  20. seoexpress3

seoexpress3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I'm a PROFESSIONAL ezinearticles writer for 3 years---and a freelance writer over 5 years, now I've sufficient knowledge about writing articles and in the field of SEO, but now I want to start my own business over SEO, I want to build a SEO firm, ----please GIVE ME SOME TIPS , HOW I CAN GROW UP MY BUSINESS, AND WILL GET MORE ORDERS, AND ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS...

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME USEFUL TIPS..

seoexpress3, Oct 20, 2010 IP