1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I can write articles for you at cheap price with high quality.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by paramjit, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I will give you articles with great quality.

I have writers team who can write on any topics, we have good experience.
    We write articles on any topics with Great quality, 100%unique, cs pass and without any grammar mistake.

WE CHARGE 2.5$ PER 500WORDS ARTICLE.

So, If you want to deal with me for long time we will do good business.

If you have any Question please contact me on my e-mail id.

paramjit 7777 at the g mail dot com.

I AM WILLINGLY WAITING FOR YOUR ORDER.

WE ALSO PROVIDE ARTICLE RE WRITING SERVICE.

Thanks a lot.

paramjit, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  2. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Accept moneybookers or alertpay?

iggysick, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  3. paramjit

paramjit Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry,

i accept paypal.

paramjit, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  4. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    How much for News RE writing?

guniwan, Sep 19, 2010 IP
    arpitagarwal82 likes this.
  5. partnaer

partnaer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very fats and great writer, another order sent.

partnaer, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  6. golden village

golden village Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is your article is SEO friendly?
    keyword density ?

Your price is the cheapest so far.....
    Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

golden village, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  7. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have ordered three articles from paramjit (paid in advance) and they were of very bad quality. I somehow wasted my half and hour to edit the first one and use it. However other two were so pathetic that I asked for refund, which he denied.

I am not the type of guy who cared for pennies. So let me post those two articles here and let other member decide for themselves about the quality of work OP delivers.

Here is first article

Eyes are the vital part of our body. We can see all the things with their help either they are pretty or ugly. Close your eyes and imagine that you can't see the whole word with your eyes forever. You will not have an idea of things how they look like and what color they have. For human body eyes are very immortal even it’s important for animals too. It helps our body to do its work with coordination. Without it, a man would not be able to see this beautiful world. The window of the soul is eyes. Five senses would not be complete without eyes. So it’s vital.

It is the part of our body that conceives light. They allow us to see how objects related to each other. We can differentiate far objects from closer once and can see their shape and color with its help. Its interaction with other body parts is through brain as brain processes the raw data from them and to make since of whatever you see the brain gives meaning to whatever it receives from them. You don't directly see.

The brain sets changes in light and color levels to better match how the things should appear. Both of them give slightly different view. Your right eye will show the little more of the things right side and the left show little more of a things left side. It is also known as stereoscopic vision. This difference is because the distance of the object from your eyes.

Sometimes we suffer from optical illusions in this our perceptions are not perfect and we get wrong interpretations of whatever we see. Without our eyes we are not able to make sense of whatever we are writing or drawing or whatever we are doing. sometimes our eye side become weak and we get problem in watching things we get blurred vision this is because of the weakness of our lens them doctor suggests us to use glasses for helping us in seeing the better vision.

The important part of wellbeing is good sight and its important factor in getting independence and good life as we get older. Taking good care of it is vital according to World Health Organization about 80 percent of serious visual loss and blindness around the world can be cured by treatment and prevention. One should visit his optician after every two or three months so it can help him to identify its problems and prevent one to have a loss of eyesight.

The visual field of many animals mainly of predators like eagle, hawk, owl etc involve large numbers of binocular vision to improve depth perception in other living beings these are only located to maximize the field of viewing such as in horses and rabbits they have monocular vision. Dogs and cats can’t see colors due to the unavailability of colored perception cones in their eyes.

There are several types of eyes some are Normal eyes rather omnipresent. And lens-bearing eyes have developed at least seven times in cephalopods, vertebrates, crustacean, cubozoa and cephalopods. Pit is also known as stemma is its spot which may be set into a pit to minimize the angels of light that enters and affect the eyespot. They are small constitute up to about 100 cells. The directionality can make better by minimizing the size of the aperture by integrating a reflective layer behind the receptor cell. Multiple lenses some marine organisms have more than one lenses i.e. copepod has three lenses. The outer lenses have a plane curved surface, countering the effects of spherical state markedly different from the norm while allowing a sharp image to be formed. Another Copilia's eyes have two lenses just like in telescopes.

arpitagarwal82, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  8. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is the second article. Heck, I am not sure what to bold up in this to so grammatical and punctuation errors. Enjoy reading it...

If you are thinking of purchasing a new car then you should keep some things in your mind first of all it depends that you are purchasing a car first time or not because it’s a difficult task to Buy Car. You should first makeup your mind that you want to Buy New Car and an old one, hats your budget and how many space you want in it.

As you have seen in some adds about down payment and APR. Although these are difficult for a layman but once you comes out it seems pretty. There are a lot of things you should know before buying a car especially if you are buying a Used Car you should know all about its history that it is an accidental car or not, phone number of previous owners, any mechanical problems with the car and its maintenance history.

The biggest benefit of purchasing a Used Car is that you can save a lot of money and the car you are purchasing may be not very old. Some have a very good condition that no one can say that these are used ones. Just first think about your needs and money you can spend on it then go for a best deal.

Now days to buy cars is become so easy through internet either they are new or old. On internet you can find cars of all types small, big with cng, petrol or diesel new or used etc. The biggest benefit is that you can get one in your budget you can also participate in bidding and get a best offer.

When you are thinking about to buy car, the first step is to go to the website of the car's manufacturer and see its given retail price. You can also check how many colors are available n in which models. There are many websites on which you can check its price like on auto web, car, autobytel, carsdirect and so on. You can also use these sites to find out your finance option and to select a warranty for your car. Sites like Lending Tree or E-Loan offers online loans for cars.

Carbuyingtips.com is also very useful website on the web. In this site you will get all the answers for your questions related to buying cars either they are new or old. Whenever buying a car keep in mind that you are buying a good brand whose parts are cheap and easily available in market the best brands includes Honda, Nisan, Suzuki.

After you buy car you should visit your mechanic for checking the possible defects in it if its new then you should claim your warrantee otherwise you can talk with your mechanic to remove its defects. You can also ask him to cheek its engine oil, Mobil oil, cng kit, its base that is it rust free or not and you can also ask him to do its tuning and wheel enlightenment. To make it look better you can go to service station they will wash your car and its engine you can also ask them to polish it and remove all the possible dents or scratches on it. You may also ask them to fix its wheel cups and you may also buy new tires for your car and a sound system.

arpitagarwal82, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  9. paramjit

paramjit Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please read this post also...>>>

Thanks.

paramjit, Oct 8, 2010 IP
Thread Status: