1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Awords account suddenly stopped but not yet suspended

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by cyberkimx, Sep 19, 2010.

I had several campaigns online and got a lot of impressions. Each campaigns has helped me to earn a lot of money online these years. I have used adwords accounts for several years and I think I am professional in it. Although I come across many "slap" time, as niches are working, I started a new campaign with a new domain and edit the ads text each time when my old domain got slapped. However, now I smell that google wants to kill me.............because google changes.

I started a new campaign few days ago as before, all quality score are good for this new campaign and it started to get some impressions from search network almost immediately after the ads was approved.

Today, I check my adwords account, to my suprise, all campaigns including the new campaigns were stopped (no impression now)but the quality score of all campaigns are still good. It was not slapped like before (all QS show Dropped to 1/10), It was not credit card problem (date expired or insufficient fund).

I am not going to send email to Google because my friend has the similar case as mine and his account was banned by google after he sent email to the adwords support.

Anyone has this case like me, I believe that google is killing affiliate marketing in adwords, google is killing those who repeatedly submitted poor quality ads in the same account (I mean after one campaign was slapped, you buy a new domain and adwords again in the same account).

So, I think my name has been black listed. I know that if I close my old account and reopen a new adwords account, adwords can still detect me even if I use a new credit card or new IP. What will you do for this case? PM me if you want to exchange with me the niches.

cyberkimx, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  2. onetrickaday

onetrickaday Peon

Best Answers:
    serious trouble . sending emails wont hep i guess . google has filtering techniques to catch u if u start again even if using new domain i guess ...

onetrickaday, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  3. hansfxpro

hansfxpro Peon

Best Answers:
    Same case with me.
    I open new account with new cc & new domain, but ads still can't running, and if i send email to adwords, they say my account was banned.

Any idea? to resolve this problem?

hansfxpro, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  4. fong47

fong47 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is cracking down big time and I believe over 15,000 accounts has been suspended.Do not know that exactly reason why but I think it has something to do with affiliate marketing and any money making claim website.

fong47, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  5. cyberkimx

cyberkimx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, Google is killing affiliate marketing, a lot of accounts have been stopped or new campaigns cannot be activated although it shows online. We, in this forum, I think so many affiliates , online money earner, ads publishers, should seriously talk about this topic and find out the solution. Or we will be killed by GG, I know many people love it as well as hate it very much...

cyberkimx, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  6. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember I chatted with the support team, when they still did it via the little chat widow (I don't know if they still do it or not) and the gal told me that their software/algorithm is constantly updating itself and once it decides that certain niches are no longer acceptable it stops them throughout the entire AdWords' community. So, you may not be banned necessarily because there's no human involvement in the stopping of your ads. I am sure I am not saying anything new. Just start a new niche with a new domain name, it may run just fine. The thing is it should be a new niche.

vitalbusiness, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  7. ThelemaqueTip

ThelemaqueTip Peon

Best Answers:
    i had trouble with my google adword campaign, when i try to get in contact with them it take me a while for me talk to someone for just a minor fixing.
    hey if anyone interested i have a recommended page in my website where i can post your website pm me if you are interested.

ThelemaqueTip, Sep 20, 2010 IP