1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fastest and Cheapest method to promote MLM/Network Business Business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by netspg, Sep 19, 2010.

?

Which is Your Internet Marketing Favorites for MLM/Network Marketing?

1. Forum Posting

75.0%
  2. Pay Per Click

25.0%
  3. Social Networking

75.0%
  4. Social Micro Networking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Classifieds Ads

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Safelist or Rent a List

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Craiglist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. FFA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Find an Online Advertising Agency

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hi,

As I'd like to get update and planning budget for 2011.

I'd like to get advice and hear Your choice,
    Where is the best place to promote MLM/Network Business Business:

1. The Fastest, (I have a lot of money but little time)
    2. The Cheapest (I have a lot of time but small budget)
    3. The Most Effective (Your Favorite place to do Internet Marketing for MLM)

:) Thank You ;)

Kind Regards,
    NetSPG

netspg, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  2. Bid4Banners

Bid4Banners Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a banner ad for your website. something that looks good. This is good promotion if its in the right places/websites. tou can get a lot of interest from a well made web banner.

Bid4Banners, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  3. netspg

netspg Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that fast, thank you very much for the advice :)

Btw, for todays market, which is the best click ratio for a good banner?
    And how much we can expect a buying customer from a good banner?
    Example: from 5000 view, got 35 clicks, and 3 buyer for let say USD 200 worth of MLM membership :D
    Let me hear your idea :) and where is the great place to show our banners ;)

Kind Regards,
    NetSPG

netspg, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  4. Bid4Banners

Bid4Banners Peon

Best Answers:
    look at my prof for more info on banner ads. my site has good ratio of clicks per view because of the way the site is laid out. I will say no more here because i don't want to look like i am shamelessly promoting myself and get in trouble from the webmaster. I'm just answering the question :) "where is the great place to show our banners"

Bid4Banners, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  5. IncomeMarketingPro

IncomeMarketingPro Peon

Best Answers:
    I use a software program called Message Magic which is an add-on tool for Skype, that allows you Generate an Unlimited Amount of Targeted Leads. This software is not only especially great for network marketers, but anyone who needs leads to build their business :).

Message Magic gives you a Free 7 Day Trial, to give it a test drive and try it out. All the complete information is on my website that I created as it is now the only program I market. My website is in my Sig below :cool:

IncomeMarketingPro, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  6. netspg

netspg Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW!

Cool Software :)
    Can share us a little real proof of leads or statistic with that software?
    Is there a Special price for DP Members?

And is that software Guarantee the user from any SPAM Complaint ;-)?

Kind Regards,
    NetSPG

netspg, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  7. IncomeMarketingPro

IncomeMarketingPro Peon

Best Answers:
    I just posted a video demonstration of the Message Magic software in use and how it works along with its features on my website, as I have been re-vamping my website the last couple of days :)

I wish I could, but unfortinatly I'm not the owner of Message Magic, I'm just an independent affiliate. :(

Message Magic gives you easy to follow step-by-step training that shows how to make contact with Skype members without spamming them. Message Magic and Skype both have a a no tollerance spam policey. If you Spam on Skype, Skype will be banned, if you Spam using Message Magic, Message Magic will banned you. For the last 2 years Message Magic was offering a 7 Day Free Trail of the software, but as of a couple of days ago the Free trial is no longer. Unfortainitly, there have been some Spammers who have been signing up to Message Magic, Spamming Skype users, then after the 7 day free trial, re-creating another account and re-spamming... So by stopping the free trials, this will put a damper on the spammers who have been abusing the software in this manner. Message Magic is instead giving a 7 Day Money Back Guarantee. This is totally sad, because like I said, Message Magic gives everyone the complete Step-By Step Easy to follow training so you don't need to Spam. This is the most effective software tool I have ever used and its ashame that these individuals instead of building a soild reputation to build their business successfully, they would rather try to cut corners, and basically cut their own throats in the process. Anywho, I just re-vamped my website as I mentioned, to now include info the Money Back Guarantee and added the demonstration video, so I hope you re-viste it. :)

IncomeMarketingPro, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  8. romeoicq

romeoicq Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice software maybe ill buy it

romeoicq, Sep 29, 2010 IP