1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling links/banners. >9000 uniques/day, electronic music, DE/US/NL/UK/BE

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by woods, Sep 17, 2010.

Niche: Electronic music (Trance, Techno, Dubstep, House, Dance, Hardstyle, Chillout, etc.)
    Visitors: Over 9000 uniques per day
    Traffic sources: 86% search engine, 10% direct, 4% referral
    Top countries: Germany, USA, Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Poland, Australia, France, Italy, Sweden
    PR: 3
    Age group: No demographics survey done, guessing most visitors are around 17-26 years old due to members on our site, the genre of music and other sites linking to us.
    Up since: Domain and site up since 2007-01-29

URL: http://www.lololyrics.com

Primarily offering text links at $40/mo, you can write a short description along with the link. ($40 per month translates to less than $0.15 per 1000 unique visitors)
    Other stuff stuff like banners can be arranged. (e.g. big ones in the main column or smaller ones in the sidebar)

Looking for around 3 links/banners per month, probably less, so it won't get overcrowded/unappealing.
    Discounts for longer periods are possible

Requirements, prices and customizations are negotiable.

I might be able to match your specific requests
    I can target specific countries, only show it on lyrics with a specific genre, etc.
    Unsure if I can fulfill your request? Go ahead and ask, chances are that I can fix it directly, or custom-code functionality for it on the site at no extra cost (It might prove useful in the future :))

Stuff of interest:
    1. We do not attract visitors by creating fake pages before we know the lyric (ie. No bogus "lyrics coming soon" pages!)
    2. All lyrics are reviewed by our mods before appearing on the site (Yes, we listen through every song and verify album, source, year, etc.)
    3. Yes, number two means that we do not copy half-assed lyrics from other sites without reviewing them.

We do not attract some low-quality visitors who press the "go back"-button immediately. :D

Not allowed: Illegal sites, gambling, malware, adult, etc.

PM me if you're interested or have any more questions. I can provide you with proof of traffic stats, verification that I own it, etc.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    woods, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  2. MEMORIES89

MEMORIES89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so what package are you offering now ?

MEMORIES89, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  3. woods

woods Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Alex, the rate I've specified above is for a site-wide and world-wide text link accompanied with a short description.
    But as said before it can be highly customized if you're looking for something else, like geotargeting, banners, lyric keyword links (Like the posts on DP), limit to specific genres, etc.

woods, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  4. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Sent you a PM

n00bl3t, Sep 26, 2010 IP