1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense + craigslist Income

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Uchenna Iheagwu, Sep 17, 2010.

Adsense Income

You can use Craigslist to make money from Google Adsense as well.
    First, you have to sign up for Adsense if you haven't already.
    Don't try to put the Adsense directly in the Craigslist ad because you can't do that. But you can set up a page on your website that is specifically made for bringing in Adsense revenue and then link to that page within your Craigslist ad.
    You can write a quick article on a certain topic then upload it as a webpage with your Adsense prominently displayed through the page.
    Make sure you have at least one outgoing link on the page and a maximum of 3 blocks of Adsense code or you won't be within the rules of Adsense.
    It's easier to understand if I show an example rather than try to explain to you what an Adsense page could look like.
    As you can see on that page the Adsense ads surround the article so it's impossible for your visitors to miss them and it highly increases the chances that they will click. You can also see there is one other outgoing link on the page. Or you could even build an entire website for the purpose of making Adsense income. Here is an example of one such website set up for the main purpose of profiting from Adsense:
    http://traveling-central-america.com
    On all the pages of the site you can see that the Adsense is in very prominent places so the visitors cannot miss it.
    As with the other methods of profiting from Craigslist, all you have to do is put up an ad in the appropriate section and link to your Adsense page. When people click on the Adsense ads on your page you will earn a certain percentage of each click.
    Since the ads automatically target the content of the page, the possibilities are virtually endless for the topics you can set up Adsense pages for and then put up ads on Craigslist linking to them.
    You could be making money in less than an hour with this method. It's profitable, it's free, it's easy, and after you have your Adsense page set up you don't have to do anything except place ads on Craigslist and watch your earnings grow!

Uchenna Iheagwu, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  2. SabQat

SabQat Peon

Best Answers:
    i do not believe even on adsense, I have very bad experience with google adsence they ban my account when it reaches to 121

SabQat, Sep 17, 2010 IP