1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[OFFICIAL] FileServe Thread - FAQ & Support - Highest $$$ Payouts

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010.

1. n3wt

n3wt Peon

Best Answers:
    That's bc dang3rous works for him. I exposed these guys to fileservescam.com. they know there time is runnin out. I told u ricky this would happen. Wwho knew I would do it in a few days and now I'm on my android ph tryin to type this cuz dang3rous fucked me up wit a message. Do not open any pm,s these guys are doin it hard style now...u mite have stopped my computer but u haven't stopped me yet.

n3wt, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  2. meebo12

meebo12 Peon

Best Answers:
    But will the files only last as long as I have premium account? If I downgrade to free user, will the files still last forever?

meebo12, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  3. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Echelon: Yes, it's funny how you just "joined" this forum.

You talk about Filesonic like it is Godsent...I'll leave it at that and let others judge.
    Find me us an investor that will give us 54 million...I'm sure I'll get a fat bonus as an employee for a sale like that. How many CPA networks were sold for 50+ million in the recent years? Let me know.

I said we had just fixed the issue on Firefox and a new arose due to this. We're fixing it. Come back when we've fixed it and let me hear of your complaints

As said...IF you're unhappy with our service why do you keep posting? Jog on to the next host and voice your happy opinion about them.

I'm not going to have a guessing game of what you do or don't. I don't care about your PR2 rank on "How to make a million quick". Since you're not one of our big affiliates, I can't imagine you succeeding much anywhere else. Good day and God bless :)

RickyFS, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  4. papucsa

papucsa Peon

Best Answers:
    In FF actually i see my folders, but when I try to get order by upload date, I get empty screen instead of files
    In IE I even don't see any folders on the left...

papucsa, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  5. fundi1337

fundi1337 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice work done by fileserve and I love the new payment structure. It is a surprise that we can use payable earning to get a premium code instead of just extend own account, thus give us a more flexible way how to use the code. :=)

fundi1337, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  6. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ meebo12: Get a Premium, then you have no worries :)

The files will stay there as long as you're a Premium. If you have purchased a 6 months membership and it ran out and your files haven't been downloaded for more than 60 days, they will be deleted on the next working day.

@ n3wt: You're some 22 years old kid from Houston....Are you sure you brought us "down"? With what? You think everyone who's posting in here is me. I think that's mindboggling that your brain is spinning such a way :)

@ papusca: We're fixing it ;)

RickyFS, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  7. Ech€Lon

Ech€Lon Guest

Best Answers:
    n3wt, chill out. There are so many corrupt guys out there in the internet. It's an Eldorado for criminals because you're so anonymous( NOT saying (atleast yet) Fileserve is a criminal organization...still the possibility open that you really make alot of mistakes..even though it's hard to imagine)). But believe me if you make a personal vendetta out of it it will bring you no good. You have a lot of stress and it won't bring you much money nor prestige. I'm just giving the hint that people should test what they're using and obviously people still are too lazy to do so. A friend of mine made thousands of thousands of dollars some years ago using Youtube to trick people to do exactly what he wanted(No I won't tell exactly what he did even though it's pretty easy but not today anymore, would just give you trouble). Still get me pissed when I think about the lowly method and bragging how smart he is but well. When people start making too much money too fast they're head is starting to lift off into oblivion..Maybe it's hard to believe for you Ricky but I'm not the guy who is disfarming people or services just out of boredom, but really, there are so many and easily redoable things with your site that it is obvious that something is atleast not right, even worse then on Filesonic to be true.

Be smart, be safe

Ech€Lon

Ech€Lon, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  8. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    We're far from lifting off to oblivion. IF we were scamming why are we paying out? Weekly? Why do we keep in touch with our users? These are signs that we are legit and that we protect our field in the business. Clearly there are people who has a personal vendetta (n3wt) who will most likely not succeed and it'll go downhill for him if he continuous to play his game.

Maybe you should try to investigate all the other hosts...I'll leave the names out, but I'm sure you can start somewhere - As you mentioned: There are so many "competitors" :)

RickyFS, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  9. Ech€Lon

Ech€Lon Guest

Best Answers:
    First of here your quote...No I'm just using Filesonic as a personal reference nothing more nothing less. To be honest, Filesonic is at the moment not even working properly, but I can say they're paying atleast yes, but what I read you're doing the same. The difference between you and Filesonic is that ALL downloads are counted immediatly. Not only that but you can see what file was downloaded, where it was downloaded and how much points(money) you got from that particular file. You have to be honest, in that regard they are much more user-friendly then you, it's just that. I'm by no means an employee from Filesonic, but believe what you want. You're pretty, let me say it diplomatic, "straightforward" when it comes to personal things..but well have fun whatever you're doing.

いったい何を言いますか (Just kidding, a little bit of boredom right here..)

Ech€Lon

Ech€Lon, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  10. Ech€Lon

Ech€Lon Guest

Best Answers:
    Haha good to hear you aren't. Hell no I won't. I know that there are 4 maybe 5 "good" competitors when it comes to Filehosting and you're one of the better ones. If I would investigate all the other Filehoster out there I would have to think about making a living out of it haha. But keeping that aside the issues with the counting downloads is not funny for people who're investing so much time with just uploading stuff and spreading the links all over the net. That's why I'm saying they should take a close look on any site they're giving their trust. And fact is 4 downloads aren't counted. I was thinking of making 2 videos of proof but it would take ours. The first would be the short one which shows how many downloads are count, but due to the length of reallocating the stats I would have to make a second video as "bulletproof" evidence that I'm note talking BS and that video would go atleast 2-3 hours. But well like stated I'm lazy and I'm not making any money out if either. People can just test it themself if they don't have a static ip adress.

Too much time, too much writing today,
    still best of luck

Ech€Lon

PS:
    To answer your question: Because otherwise it would be too obvious..better trick people then scamming them directly. Be grayhat. That brings the most profit.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Ech€Lon, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  11. CinaySebeke

CinaySebeke Peon

Best Answers:
    some ftp servers are slow 100 - 150kb/s do fix soon?

btw: the new "My Earnings" page is realy nice but i cant see diagram :p

all in one its realy good work!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    CinaySebeke, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  12. meebo12

meebo12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehe yeah I figured that out. I'll buy a premium if I get enough money to save for a webhost lolz.

Btw Rickey I saw in the other forum that the MU issue is now fixed? So we can line up about 10-20 remote upload jobs without getting banned? Will it use just a single server (one ip) or many?

meebo12, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  13. alexschooling

alexschooling Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice, it is good for freebie!

alexschooling, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  14. meebo12

meebo12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Btw I tried what Ech€Lon was doing...

I d/l a small file 3 times with a dynamic IP with Chrome, IE and Firefox and it registered all 3 downloads.

The question is, whether those d/l are counted as automatic earnings or if some process takes place to check whether those d/l come from a real person and not an automated bot.

And no, I'm not a fileserve hater, I use them for my two sites when hotfile began demoting me really fast when I couldn't sell any premiums...

meebo12, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  15. ongchu1234

ongchu1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    FS have a bug today:
    I don't see any Files in my Folders.
    And when i create a new Folders,can't move files to Folder

Does anyone has this problem ?
    Please fix !

ongchu1234, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  16. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ CinaySebeke: You can see diagram if you go here: http://fileserve.com/partner-claim.php

And the FTP - Tried to do multiple uploads?

@ meebo12: Very correct - It'll be a few IPs - Less than 5 :)

Also for the downloads..they'll always be counted in file manager. In stats manager it is unique completed downloaded files. If you're a Premium and you download 4 files, file manager will show 4 and the stats report will show 1. It is that simple. We don't cheat.

@ ongchu1234: Still getting fixed :)

RickyFS, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  17. akevin

akevin Peon

Best Answers:
    My acc was hacked :(

How can i get back it ?:(

FS have yahoo id ? pls give it to me.. i have some question :(

akevin, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  18. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorting issue is fixed now. The pages will not go blank. Please press Ctrl + F5 when testing it again to make sure you clear cache etc.

Thanks

@ AKevin: You were banned for running a leechsite. Have a good day :)

RickyFS, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  19. akevin

akevin Peon

Best Answers:
    what leechsite ? i do not use my acc for leechsite :(

May i can get back account :(

PS: nice day to you :)

you can check your pm, i have sent some info my account for you, pls...

akevin, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  20. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! He's right! Now we can redeem premium using earnings........ didn't see that this morning...

And why the hell Ech€Lon posting japanese?

he said, "ittai nani wo iimasuka" that would mean : WHAT THE BLOODY HELL R U SAYING!!??

is he japs? So he's not n3wt? coz n3wt is a Nicaraguan

I'd sure he is n3wt, or was, hehehe

wuhugm, Sep 17, 2010 IP