1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Mafia Game Website [ Online RPG ]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FullMetalJacket, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This a mafia web game, I am looking to sell because i am moving onto other things. This is a great script to get a hold of. The site has made over $16,000 in profit since September of 2008. (The game shows and estimated $32,000 made but you do have to pay out a jackpot to your members which is 40-50%. That is how you make money, they compete and spend to win the money jackpot and be the best on the game, and whatever they spend, a set amount goes to the jackpot that is paid out at the end of the round, about every 7 days.)

I have paypal proof, for as long as paypal lets me go back, serious buyers only!

The website has about 2,400 registered users, great community and loyal members.

The income made monthly is not set, you can make anywhere from $500+/mo, but i have never made any less than $25/mo. All depends on the amount of time put into the site and the advertising you do to get the name out.

$200-$250 is also made yearly by advertising (notice on the front page and game guide), there is endless opportunities.

If not interested in an already made game, i do make you new ones ranging from $200-$400 with custom graphics.

Please feel free to ask me any questions below.

Thanks for your time,
    Coty

FullMetalJacket, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  2. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No takers? Ask me any questions, I will answer them the best I can.

FullMetalJacket, Sep 16, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.