1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best solution for peace in the Middle East? Will it happen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Embee, Sep 14, 2010.

What is the best solution for peace in the Middle East? Will it happen?

Embee, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The eradication of islam.

stOx, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like they might accept each other's right to live there . If this is officially done and upheld for the next 5 years or so then this will be the 1st stone laid on a long difficult road .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that Israeli's will be at too high of a risk if they try to accept one another's right to live there. Do you believe the suicide bombings will suddenly stop if they're allowed to "share" the land? Honestly, I think that if we had the answer we would live in a much better world. Unfortunately, I think that we would have to eradicate religion to some extent. The brainwashing is too far gone for a quick fix.

Personally, I cannot understand hating based on religion (or race, or whatever)... something that we have no concrete proof of. If you're going to hate a "group" of people, hate the murderers, rapists, child molesters, animal abusers, ... not Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc. It's so sad that this still goes on in this day and age.

StOx, your signature is so true. Having lost my cousin in the World Trade Center it's not "funny"... but the truth of it actually made me laugh.

Angeleyes, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  5. philpbvc3232

philpbvc3232 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe this will happen if the U.S give up the oil there or get oil by normal means.

philpbvc3232, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  6. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We need to wait patiently still oil runs out , then who will buy a suicide bomber paying 5000 petro dollar ?

it career, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  7. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:

Darpie, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  8. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Repeating StOx and Darpie;

alexispetrov, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  9. fireurimagination

fireurimagination Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No offense please ;)

[​IMG]

fireurimagination, Sep 15, 2010 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, its very simple:

1. Zionists go back home
    2. American troops leave

Very simple, but they wont leave because the Middle East apparently has 56% of oil in the world, those greedy Zionists and Americans are not there for peace, they are there to steal resources like they have been doing for centuries.

How about you mind your business Americans and Europeans? you have problems of your own, deal with your problems, stay out of internal problems of other countries.

No, Im not Anti-Semite or Holocaust denier LOL.

Peace

IsraeI, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  11. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is only one solution not only for peace in the middle east, but for all the other problems: i.e. bigotry against women, persecutions of gays, religious intolerance, illiteracy, theocracy, dictatorship, and the list goes on and on:
    Modern, real, education for the Arabs and the Muslims - instead of indoctrination (examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-MnAYiEWk , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFnbNy6MMDA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU )
    An indoctrination of which SolarProducts is a victim as well.

ChaosTrivia, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Where ? To Israel ?

Yes Holocaust is something that sits very well next to LOL .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  13. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    : Islam - Judaism - Christianity.....must be recognized as false religions and the crucifiers brought to Justice. Not peace but remittance.

Breeze Wood, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  14. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:

Do your own research as to where Zionists came from, they definitely were not born in what they call Israel now.

Americans and Europeans should also pack their bags and go back home.

I mentioned anti Semite and holocaust denier, because that is what what truth speakers are branded as, nowadays there is a new terminology used as well "911 denier".

IsraeI, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  15. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd bet most Jewish "immigrants are dead or will be soon, almost everyone who would be living in Israel after 20 years would have been born there, so would you accept them then?

Helvetii, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  16. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Once the Zionists have been dealt with, then we can look at other issues such as those who were born there.

By the way, its better to use "Zionist" because not all Jews are Zionists, many Jews are against the occupation of the land of Palestine.

Some Zionists are also thought to be non-Jewish.

IsraeI, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Don't tell me do do my own research you misguided fool . Calm down take breath , and go get some education . At the level of intelligence you're displaying you sound dumber then a goatherd .

You keep gargling about Zionist and you don't even know what that therm defines .
    You don't like Jews then blow them to pieces ... Oh wait you tried that and they pwned your region in 7 days . For my entire life the news coming from the region is that terrorist keep going up like a bean fart and that extremists idiots exist and spread hatred and desperation . Palestinians have a State and instead of helping them you form your mouth over the Internet .

Do you think that your lunacies are gonna stop the tanks ? Have you given your money to help those Palestinians that have nothing to eat ? Have you offered your arms to help clean up the debris after Israeli raids ?

The US and the EU will never pack up and go home . Extremist from your religion and your region came and attacked our citizens . They murdered innocents , destroyed families and terrorized entire cities . You think we are gonna sit there and do nothing ? We're here to do your job . You could not keep your nutjobs in check so we're here to do it . You don't like it ? To bad . It's not gonna change .

So long as there are mad men that want to point nuclear weapons at us and as long as human abominations want to murder innocents we will be there . We never give up and we never surrender .

18. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't know what a Zionist is then you should not be talking about this subject sir, you cannot talk about something you know nothing about.

You said it yourself, all you know is what you hear on the news, too bad the news is not a valid source of information.

I think you refer to 9/11 when you justify the genocide in Iraq and Afghanistan, newsflash: there were no WMD's and the 9/11 hijackers where Saudis (if there were even 19 hijackers), what the hell you doing in Afghanistan? You guys are real sick, good thing many Americans and Europeans are waking up and demonstrating on the streets to stop your governments violence all over the world.

Which mad men are pointing nuclear weapons at you? You paranoid child, the only unhuman people who have nuclear arms is you guys, you hypocrite, you even used depleted uranium in Iraq, which is nuclear! children are still being born with three legs in Japan thanks to the nuclear bomb you dropped on them!

IsraeI, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  19. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    /me looks at the streets . I want some of that hash you're smoking because I don't see anyone . Don't sir me , my information comes from the dozens of history books I've studied . Written by westerners , soviets , japanese authors . I know all points of view .

Ya Iran is as peaceful as any totalitarian regime and it's leader is a great guy . As for any nuclear material read some physics and chemistry . You have Internet access don't come here and pretend you can't read.

20. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Typical response of someone who has been silenced.

IsraeI, Sep 25, 2010 IP