1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AreoL | Web Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by Areol, Sep 13, 2010.

[​IMG]

NOTE : LIMITED TIME OFFER!

I am offering this exclusive deal to Dp members only. You will get top quality web interface design / front end coding assured.

If you need a website designed or coded then i am the man for the job my portfolio speaks for its self.

Portfolio

DEVIANT ART ( Please Visit As This Portfolio Has Many Interface Designs Not Displayed On My Other Portfolio )

Services + Prices

PSD Design ( 2 pages/psds ) - $100 ( $50 Per Each Other Subpage )

XHTML + CSS - $50 ( Per Page )

Turn Around Time average 1 - 2 days / 3 - 5 day. Depending on revisions etc.

The above is the lowest estimate quoted . The prices are not fixed and will be determined by the amount of work required.

Payment

Paypal

I prefer to be paid in stages. Ie i complete the design, the design is approved and payment is made for the design (psds) only and the same for the coding ( if required ).

TimeZone

GMT Greenwich Mean Time : UK

Contact Details

If you are interested and want to contact me directly then please email me at . We can discuss further via IM if you wish at your request. Just pm me or email me and i will get back to you thanks

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    Areol, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  2. The_Studio

The_Studio Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey, was wondering how much you will charge to tweak visuals to existing websites?
    i am also a UK based designer looking for people to work with

The_Studio, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  3. Areol

Areol Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i can only give you an accurate quote once i see the existing website and you explain in detail what exactly you wish to be redone etc.

Please pm me or email me thanks

Areol, Sep 15, 2010 IP